Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Mood Swing...

The office was so quiet.....I guess everyone is already in their holiday mood....half of the people are either already gone for a long weekend or out on a job somewhere....it feels so empty.....

*that's how I am feeling at the moment....like slightly retarded*

Was catching up with an episode of Kekasihku Seru that I missed yesterday....owh, sangat intriguing, I like!!!Hahahahahah!

*Gilos, cerita seram pun aku boleh suka hati macam ni*

U think we can download the episodes???Nanti nak suruh my brother buat la. Dia rajin download mendownload ni. Boleh aku catch up with a few episodes that I have missed in the past...

*I jump when.....ok, enough said. Nanti orang ingat aku saiko pulak*

Was (again) clearing up stuff when I brought to my manager's attention about the day I work on a public holiday last Nuzul Quran day. Then when she casually say I can choose any day to replace it, I immediately jumped...

"Next Monday boleh???"

Macam tak sabar-sabar nak cuti! Heheheh!Besides, if not for that Monday I'll be out the whole week, coz I took Tuesday and Friday off.

So I am crossing my fingers....

At noon as I was reparking my car, I paid my parking dues with a RM10 note and end up with a bunch of syilling....worth in total a change of RM9. Hahahaha. Berat la aku punya angpau tahun ni...budak2 ramai dapat duit 50 sen. Lantak ko la labu...bank takde duit seringgit dah. Ambik la ko dua keping duit 50 sen sorang....

I still have RM30 more to change.

*The smaller notes are meant to be given away to guest's kids during the 3 day at my grandmother's house...sigh*

Aku rasa budak-budak nanti mesti semua anti ngan aku...

"Apa la akak ni bagi seringgit je??*

Kids these days....they should bge thought manners. Don't they know that if they save a million piece of RM1 notes they'll have RM1 million????

Sigh...

Another hour and I will know whether I need to come back on Monday....am still praying very hard here..

2 comments:

zie said...

Babe, I pung bagi seringgit jer. Bertahun dah I bagi seringgit jer sejak I mula kerja..means dah 7 years...Ha ha ha...

Kalau ada budak tanyer apsal seringgit, I akan cakap .."Nampak tak kereta aunty, selagik tak tukar kereta tuh, selagik tuh la aunty akan terus bagi seringgit jer"....Ha ha ha ...

Ye la...kiter bagi ikut kemampuan ye dak, and I agree with you, kids should learn how to appreciate money.

And Raya is about jumpa sedara mara bukan nyer kumpul duit raya.

Zuraida said...

hahahahah

thats funny.

:)