Thursday, September 18, 2008

If only money grows on trees....


I would never slave myself to go up the corporate ladder and be happy to just live my life as an heiress/bummer/lady of leisure or whatever the case may be....

I have gone pass being pissed with the stupid bitch who clearly doesn't know how to be civilly responsible.....and just taking things slow for the day because the people I need to see is on leave. Another day doing what I do over the past two weeks and all this drag will end, and I can finally go back to the safe haven of my own office - my desk, my seat, my stationery neatly stacked in a mug...

I miss Wei Liew's pet hamster, and will definitely take more pictures of it next week. hahahahaa..

Yeap, I am in a jolly mood today.

Maybe its not just the good feeling over the fact that what dreads me at night is finally close to an end, its also the good chat over YM with my wedding planner on the upcoming wedding...

Hahaahahha...seriously, there is a lot of things to do and I am clueless. I try to do as much as I can here and there but it always seems like there are more things to be done.

hahahaha...

At least now I have a mentor (which I have to scrap money to pay to) and nevertheless, at least I am not at a loss.

Sigh..

If I have tonnes of money I can easily wave it around and get people to get things done for me. But too bad, I don't. So I have to make do with what have and get the best out of it..

*P/s : To all those weirdos - another future Aina (you know what I mean) - deluded people who might think that I am planning a grand wedding just because I am hiring a wedding planner -I AM NOT PLANNING A GRAND WEDDING!!!!!. I am planning a proper wedding, and I need a wedding planner because my parent's ain't be troubled to handle the itsy bitsy detail in KL, I want them to handle the more important stuff like family PR and me.....so please, don;t paint a picture of a wedding of the year and be dissapointed when you see pics a simple wedding (that makes me very happy and shot to the moon) come March next year*

That disclaimer is to warn all the silent readers yang got the wrong idea lepas tu bising kononnya "nan-ado".

Whatever.

Like I say if I had all the money in the world then the above won't be an issue.I bet the money can match any expectations. But I don't. So go figure.

OK, I am going back to work now.

6 comments:

Tina Najib said...

"That disclaimer is to warn all the silent readers yang got the wrong idea lepas tu bising kononnya "nan-ado"."

hahahahaha..

helloooooooo...
i kena okkkk..
siap cakap 'indah khabar dari rupa'... babi betul, haha..

peej said...

jangan layan all the weirdos..
x perlu nak impress org pun..
it's ur wedding..
as long as ur happy with it..
plus..grand mcm mana pun wedding seseorang itu..usually ade je org nak kutuk..it;s either..makanan, favour, pelamin, music..even worse..the bride n groom..mmg tension kan..

Zuraida said...

Tina dearie,
sebenarnya i teringat pasal the comment u kena when I am writing this,hahhahha,those pathetic losers that think-they-know-u-but-don't then ada hati nak buat snide remarks as if they know you all along.Macam bagus je.Hahhaha.

Peej,
Writing is like an art,sometimes people interpret it wrongly sebab they dont know stuff.Pastu tak pasal2 kena.Whatever.As long as they are not on my guestlist they dont have the right to say anything kan?Plus,yang penting kawin kan?

~LIZA~ said...

NAN ADO?? hahahahahahahahaha!! sebabkan NAN ADO ni la ada orang ugut aku.. just because aku nak back-up KAWAN AKU SENDIRI.. hahahahahahaha! go to hell!!

Zuraida said...

Hahahahaha...

yeah. Bodoh seh minah tu. Nama je duduk kat London (dia kate la), tapi keypoh macam mak cik kat kampung...

Takde maknanya...

Hahahahaa...

Shmea said...

yep, i agree with everyone above. u don't need a grand wedding to be happy. as long as everything goes well, it's good enough. unless u're the perfectionist type or something. different people have different level of satisfaction. i wish everything will go well for your upcoming wedding, kak zue. yang penting early planning. cos u're gonna be exhausted kalau rushing sangat.