Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LAMB Bags....

I am hit by the blues today, hate it when it passes, sigh....macam meroyan pulak. Anyways, after clearing some outstanding work commitments (yeah, I am a working gal, kena la cari makan....sape la yang nak sponsor aku nih), I leisurely browsed the net and found these...

L.A.M.B bags...by Gwen Stefani.
*pics courtesy of CoachNMuchMore. These bags are on sale there...and 100% original, so if any of you interested just click the link*

Honestly, I am not a big fan of checquered bags (like the old burberry designs....so not me ...tapi burberry baru yang studded tu different, it's screaming my name very loudly okeh!) but the black and white contra's of this bag caught my attention....

* L.A.M.B Hopewall Large Satchell*



*L.A.M.B Commodore Hobo*

I personally love the Hobo. Sangat chic. Agak stylish la jugak coz the interiors comes in striped linings - black and white, mesti.Plus, the price tag is more or less like Coach, so takde la overwhelming sangat tengok the figures...hahahaha....


Nasib baik end of the month.Then nak raya lagi. Then the awaiting LV's lagi...kalau tak lama dah aku tt duit online....

*still feeling the blues despite the slight excitement over the bags. Enthusiasm is slightly tampered over the fact that I can't own them anyway*

No comments: