Thursday, September 25, 2008

One more day to the weekend....

I was busy clearing stuff over the past few days that I didn't get to camwhore Wei Liew's hamster, if I am free tomorrow maybe I will go and do that, since he's not around so can take abusive pictures of the hamster all around office during lunch hour.Hehehehehe....

*he is soooo going to KILL me!*

So instead of displaying the hamster, I am putting up the lamb I had sent to my niece a few months back...

*I missed u Lamby...*

I wonder if she actually got it. My cousin didn't utter a word, so I presumed it arrives safe in the states....

I am in my holiday mood now. Feeling my utter best (hmm, not really, but OK la, since I have work to do) and slightly chirpy since I have got my laptop cleaned earlier today! Yeay! later I can load my thumbdrive with MP3's to enjoy during my drive home next Monday. Tak de la bosan bila the radio went off somewhere near Seremban. hahahahah....

And now since my laptop is (again!) virus free...I can upload the photos from my camera! Yeay! I like! Rasa nak mati je hidup tanpa kamera....

Speaking of photos, I just have to say that I love Farah's pregnancy pics. Sangat classy. hahahaha. Adakah aku juga akan ambil gambar seumpama itu suatu hari nanti? Hahahahah. Hopefully. i wont know if I am going to be as beautiful as Farah if I am pregnant, kalau aku cun jugak mesti la nak buat!

*huge grin smacked on the face .... apa ni sudah melencong???*

Sigh.....

Lagi half an hour to the end of the day. Sigh. Hopefully I can clear the remaining bits of my queries and go back home asap. Penat seh. Bulan ni tido la banyak mana pun rasa macam lethargic je. Thank God this will all end soon....next week during the long break I will seriously need to restabilise my sleeping pattern and eating habits, yang dah mula go out of hand...

Its sad. Orang puasa lose weight. Aku puasa tahun ni gain weight...sebab tiap-tiap hari bantai bubur manis. Semalam, I makan bubur pengat pisang. I dah tak kira dah! Lantakla, lepas raya kena readjust balik.

But I am lucky. Baju raya muat lagi. Hahahahahah, despite the weight gain. Kalau tak mau menagis rasanya raya takde baju.

OK la, I cya all esok k!

Ciao!

No comments: