Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TaGGeD! - by my Dear Rinie

I am tagged by Rinie...I think sometime eons ago but only recently noticed...

*Can't actually blame her coz since the Aina incident, i trashed my CBox out of the window and I suppose there is no way to holler me*


So here it goes.....

5 tabiat buruk anda time sekolah…

OMG....reminiscing, reminiscing....

Aku dulu time sekolah anak mithali, takde tabiat tabiat buruk ni...muahahahahah.

Anyway, a few that cross my mind;

1) I slept like a log day and night , and blame it on migraines

2) I copy answers for homework...in fact, there was a system...kinda like "divide and conquer" tactics where we actually segregate the q's and share the answers. Viva teamwork!!!

3) Hottest stuff in the closet - baju kurung, seluar trek and baju t lengan panjang. fast forward a decade and don't ever expect me to wear any of those combo ever again. Sigh...

4) Suka makan nasi lemak Pak Lang, dengan teluar goreng mata masak one sided je....dengan teh ais...yummey!! Boleh makan tiap tiap hari ok, and total cost only RM1.50....those were the days...

5) Sangat garang and berhi-pitch tinggi....hmmm...actually takde la garang sangat. Act je tu. Sape yang kenal i actually knows that I am not that garang actually. Saja je suka2.

3 favourite subject anda… kenapa?

English. Accounts. -------

I don't have a favourite third subject. I like the two I just mentioned because I was good at it.

3 subjek yang anda tidak suka… kenapa?

Haahahha...can I say all????

I hate Add Maths the most - coz I can never figure out the x's to the y's and the zzz's...

Then there's Geography....which was pretty lame. My navigational skills improved over the years and my keenness towards landmarks and such went on and off when holiday season come and go, but apart from that, I couldn't care less which cows are raised in Queensland and why they can't be bred in other parts of the world....

Then come 3rd is history. Seriously, when King "I-don't-know-who" died in "I-don't-know-what" century, the last thing I want to know is that he's adulterous and didn't contribute much to society. I feel that our history lack colors. And the text book sucks.

Then there was Bahasa Melayu. I am never into those grammar thingy. Enough said.

And lastly, the nahu part in bacaan Quran. I know. Its not a good thing to hate it. But it took me a while before I can understand that I have to pronounce certain writings in certain amount of breathing scale. Its not easy on kids thats are homeschooled like me.....especially when its not part of the syllabus then.

Menarik pada kamu???

That question is really subjective, I found a lot of things interesting. U have to be more specific if you want an answer to that...

Kamu paling suka?

Coffee....Reading....Movies...Bags.....Shoes.....Make-Up....Spa Sessions....Hang-Out with Buddies

Anda tidak boleh hidup tanpa?

Money...hahahahahhah!!!And whatever rest that comes with it...

And of course, my mom. She's a gem. I think I would have been dead since infant had it not been for her....

My fiance???

setiap malam sebelum tidur, siapa yang anda hubungi?

Sape lagi???after a while calling him became a habit.....

5 person I want to tag...

Everyone!!!!That's more than 5 kan??

No comments: