Monday, September 22, 2008

The Weekend that I Practically Eat Non-Stop

Last weekend was fun....

After a tiring 2 weeks on the job, stressing over a (very) messy accounts and (clueless) clients.....I finally get to get a break. And since we are already hitting the 3rd week of Ramadan, everyone is in a jolly mood, this is when all the buffet extravaganza begins...

*yeah, since I tried my utmost best to steer clear of buffets, this week, macam tak boleh dielakkan pulak*

My chill babes macam tau2 je aku stress, I got a call at 9pm for a karoke session at RedBox @ Curve....

*aku mula la gatal...hahahahahah....evennthough I had a date with Jo to have supper at 11.30 that night, what the heck, kan??*

That's Era and Raf....raf with her signature muncung dare...hahahahahah.....


Izwain knocking down the house.....can't remember what song, tapi macam rock je...

Ok....harus la camwhore beramai- ramai.

There are more pics...yang di atas ni aku grab kat FB. Reason baing I can't download any of mine till I get my laptop clean. nanti tak pasal2 je SD card aku kena attack virus..

I rushed to Melting Pot @ Concorde for our (me & jo's) annual supper escape. And this year, Fahmi (jo's bf and my good friend...hehehehhe....nak jugak spotlight) joined us....


Cute kan??? I love the blowfish look he's trying to portray...hahahhaahah....

The main agenda of the night is to eat, eat and eat.....and we also discussed about ways to get to my Moron carpark Neighbour....En fahmi having tonnes of tricks under his belt to share....

Some of it is quite interesting.....

See....even his girlfriend agrees....

*Jo....you have one wicked bf there.....I do not dare mess with him*

Halfway thru we bumped into one of my ex-bosses....then Jo started to get quesy...

So we hid....

*yeah, as if the glasses helped*

Hahahahahaha!

We left at 3am....and I was stuffed....

The next day I had buka puasa with my Terendak buddies at Seoul Garden @ OU. No pics. I felt like a pig already donning so much food. So I purposely left my camera in the car.....

Jo....we are still on for next year, kan??

5 comments:

Jo said...

Of course we are still on for next year!!! Hahaha....this time with Ah Geng and Sulina too...hehehe. And the new rookie!!

Fahmi Rosli said...

hahahaha........wain's gesture is very the dramatic........ and must i say zu, where's ur "colgate gesture" pix??? hehehehehe

Zuraida said...

jo...
next year sulina balik ke???

fahmi,
ya larr....mana gambar tu??is it in my camera??

Fahmi Rosli said...

hehehe......u can curi from my blog or my fb aite......

Zuraida said...

owh dearie...i sudah grab the pics from ur blog. thanks a million.

:)