Monday, September 29, 2008

What a Morning...

I woke up pretty energetic today, despite having the "angin malas" because everyone is already on holiday, I pulled myself out of my bed and head to the showers....

Nothing is more refreshing than a good shower. I spent more time than usual today, I just need the boost of morale to go to work and ditch the overwhelming lazy feeling...

Teringatkan laptop ku yang amat dirindui kat ofis...

Hahahaha....gilos.

By the time I reach the office everyone was already buzzing....I rasa macam terketinggalan pulak. *what kind of word is that??* Anyway, as soon as I turn on my laptop bos and collegues dah start memanggil-manggil, not to mention emails to follow up this and that...

Monday....don't love it but can't hate them either....

Baru je berazam pagi tadi nak claim the replacement leave. Kire masuk tayang muka tunjuk syarat. But from the look of it, too bad, lupakan saje angan-angan palsu tu.

Sigh.

So here I am pagi-pagi dah mula busy.

Sigh.

But that's not what makes me pissed.

One of the thing in my "to-do" list is to claer queries with my tax collegues. Being me, I takde la nak hook up extension number kat extension list everytime I call. The fact that we have an internal operator system should actually enable me to be connected via phone to any of my other collegues 24-7 (literally speaking).

Dulu kat my ex-firm kalau nak call sape2 senang je, lift the phone handle, dial zero for operator assistance, and tell the operator who you need to talk to. Sometimes we hear the operator's voice so many times that sampai dah macam buddy2 pulak, they even know where to connect us to.

Tapi operator firm I ni pemalas.

You dial zero, then as soon as you ask for assistance they start shouting...

"You check kat extension list tak boleh ke?*

Eh...ko makan gaji buta ke? Bukan kerja ko jugak ke sambung menyambungkan extension ni?

*Dah la orang tanya baik-baik ko pergi sergah macam pontianak mati anak*

What's the point on having the option "dial zero for operator assistance" if your operator is incapable to perform such act.

Useless...

I miss akak akak and abang-abang operator kat my ex-firm....sob sob...

*Emo la pulak*

I wanted to shout back. But then what's the point. I just hung up and curse under my breath.

No comments: