Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It was excruciating....

Last night was excruciatingly painful. First, I started coughing badly. So I went to the pharmacy and got myself a cough medicine to treat my dry and slightly phleghmy cough.

By 9pm I was coughing my ass out like an old hag.Uargh, I HATE DRY COUGH. Its farking painfull. I stood motionless in front of my tv and try to concentrate on 'Burn Notice' and 'Criminal Minds' instead to get the edgy feeling off, but to no avail.

At 1am, I woke up to vomit.

Its not fun. Its extremely painful. It felt like a Fear Factor episode where you have to stuck a pole into your throat,and since the pole has torns, it grazes your throat on its way out.

*ada ke Fear Factor episode macam tu???exaggeration, exaggeration...*

I didn't lift my head off the toilet seat till one hour later. I can see my phleghm floating in a puddle.

Yucks.

And my throat felt dry like grade D sand paper all night.

I can't recall how many times I woke up last night to drink water. What I do know is that my 5 litre mineral water bottle (that I just pop open before I go to bed last night) is now only half full.

More liquids. Hopefully this too shall pass.

3 comments:

puterikurekure said...

take care ye!
cian ko...

Shmea said...

take care kak zue!

Zuraida said...

timo kaseh timo kaseh...
ada jugak insan2 yang prihatin.
:)