Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Short afternoon break...

One joy that fails me today is taste. Since I have both flu and cough, everything I eat seems practically tasteless. I can feel every single particle that passed through my throat on the way to my stomach but I can taste very few.....

Sigh.

So I skipped lunch and head home to catch a nap instead. Nasib baik umah dekat. Kalau jauh berjela-jela ntah aku nak tido kat mana aku pun tak tau la.

The funny thing is, as soon as my head touches my pillow I went to total blackout.

heheheheheh...

I woke up to the sound of my handphone alarm buzzing at 2pm. Sheesh. Mengganggu je.Tengah sedap-sedap tido ni ada aje....but then thank god, kalau tertido terus till 5pm mau penat aku menjawab nanti kat Bos-Depan-Meja tu aka Guru Disiplin Department. Sigh. So with a a heavy heart I splash water over my face. perk up and head back to office.

Tak pe la, it aint going to be that much longer till the end of the day. lepas ni balik terus sambung balik tido...

1 comment:

zie said...

Get well soon, babe..