Friday, November 28, 2008

Bad Boy You Just have To Love....

I have to admit that I have a soft spot for bad boys. This lot is so intriguing. Despite the fact that you'll end up at the wrong side of the crowd, the enigmatic feeling draws you closer because its so fun to just brave the world and let down your hair...and they don't even care over itsy bitsy tiny things like silverware, how you dress and whatnot....

Most bad boys I fell in love with have very deep set eyes and an attitude that awes you....makes you cringe at the same time gives butterflies in your stomach...

Though my flirting and fooling around days is over, there's no harm in indulging with the latest silver screem bad boy....

ROBERT PATTINSON.

He plays the main character, the vampire Edward Cullen in the latest vampire romance flick, Twillight.

Look at that protective embrace..



I will quote in Malay....sangat jantan!

Hahahahaah! The "come near if you dare and I will snap your spine" look. I like. Sangat lelaki.

I saw the movie yesterday, siap beli Platinum tix so I can comfortably enjoy his charm (yeah, sangat comfy tengok the romance scenes, walaupun ada a lot of them cut off...sigh!...then leave the rest to my imagination la kan...). The next scene is my favourite...

When they were flying from one tree to another...I rasa itu sangat ROMANTIK! And the scenary was beautiful. I suka.

Before I sign off, here are more pics to drool over....



Bila la the sequel nak keluar? Its a saga...so expect two more.



5 comments:

elle said...

u dh tgk cite ni? best tak? i've read all the three books. the books are good. edward tu mmg mcm yg i bayangkan....

Zuraida said...

ha? u dah baca semua tiga2?bestnya! i nak baca jugak!tapi i ada sebeban buku kat umah tak abis baca lagi so i am keeping this aside for next holiday read.

cerita dia camne?hmm,ok la,tapi feeling sangat romantik,for a vampire movie.Tapi i tak kisah,sebab rob pattinson sangat hot tiap2 kali dia merenung.

hahahahah!

nak tau best ke tak pg la tgk sendiri.:P

elle said...

the books are really2 gud. x pe... pegi beli dulu n simpan... hahhahaa.. x rugi. cite die pun sgt romantik. nanti ade werewolf suke kt bella gak. nanti bella pun mcm suke kt werewolf tu bila edward tinggalkan die...

alamak ai!!! nk tgk ek... next month br turun kl. hopefully, movie tu ada lg kt cinema

elle said...

lupe nk bg tau u... ade satu lg buku sambungan dr the 3rd book. tajuk die breaking dawn

Zuraida said...

yeap, i kow! :)
tadi nampak kat mph! rasa macam nak beli je...