Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy like a bee all morning...

Christmas will be knocking at our doors in less than a month....

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

*Ok, ini sangat inappropriate because I am a Muslim, tapi aku layankan aje sebab cousin2 and makcik pakcik aku mostly bukan, and they celebrate christmas, so I am in a jolly good mood jugak bila they are in a jolly good mood!*

Because every year my cousin will give me a gift. Hahahaah! I soka. Walaupun aku pun kena belikan dia gift jugak but what the heck....we don't exchange gift everyday, so this is the time of the year that I look forward to.

This year we have settled on a Juicy charm (for me) and (more) New Balance shoes (for him).

And since I am getting him shoes, I want stillettos for christmas....

Here are some Juicy finds....


*Juicy christmas Stocking charm, a black stilletto charm and a pair of ballerina flatties charm*

Seriously, I am going gaga over the ballerina flats. Sangat comel. Siap ada diamente trimmings. Sigh. Aku suka! And at the edge of the flats there's cute pink ribbons! hahahaha! Just great.

But deep inside sebenarnya I am eyeing for this....


*Juicy Coutoure necklace with Eifell Tower Charm*
It's like having the key to the city at your neck! Hahahah! I was drooling all over my PC. Sigh.
U think he'll be wise enough to get me both???
*Ohhh.....praying very hard!*

Sigh...
While browsing for my charm, I hooked up with some very nice bags (yang kalau boleh nak sangat add to my wishlist.....yang, belikan I ni boleh???).

* LV neverfull in crocodile leather*
Wahhh...I didn't know it came in croc leather. I got the monogram canvas type (and soon, itching for the damier canvas one....sigh....berdoa dengan gigih ni) but if cik abang tunang berbaik hati nak belikan I bag....I want this one! in GM! hahahaah...ok la , MM pun cukup.



*LV Gallierra PM in Damier Azur*
Ini pun delicious!I never caught attention to the Damier Azur series but this one simply leaves me drooling....



*Burberry Warrior*
Sangat la warrior chic! Hahahah! I have been eyeing this for months. Nasib baik la harga ko beribu raban and since you are new, not on sale in KL (yet!). Kalau tak, harus aku bertangisan air mata darah kat arif.
Hahahaha....
It has been a good morning.
*Smile!*

3 comments:

Shmea said...

the burberry warrior rocks! hehe.

Zuraida said...

yeah...

rasa macam nak semua kan??

mylife said...

waaa, i am not a googoo gagaga over bags but the burberry bag seriously sgt chantek!