Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cynthia's Wedding on Saturday...the Before, the after and the event.....

I have been wanting to update this for ages, tapi the internet biasa la.....sucks in loading this last few days so here I am...3 days later.

This is the pics following the events leading to Cynthia's wedding last Saturday....

The before and after make over...

Ok, before I had my hair and make up done, this is me...

Hahahaha...dengan rambut macam auntie and muka berjerawat. Tapi as the saying goes, even the most glamorous got help right? So here is the transformation process....heed on...

Ok, ini saja je letak....introducing my electronic weighing scale!!!Before eating my heart out kena timbang dulu, so that later can reflect...

Kan best kalau dapat jadi hot tiba2 macam Natasha Hudson???

Ini botol HL baru yang Karen (my coach) gave to me the week before. Cantek kan!!!!Color oren and if you zoom got floral trims at the side. Good for anything between -20 degress celcius to 120 degrees celcius. Uber cool...

And so I had screamed that I need help kan??? By 4.30pm I dah terpacak kat Peek-A-Boo @ TTDI.....


I came out looking like this...

Huhuhu....hair blown straight and gorgeous. I like!!Love u big time Mi!
*Mi is my hairdresser. And I have sticked to her like glue over the past 12 months, and not regretting single bit!*

Then I head on, put on make up and slip into this....
A silk grey blouse with white and pink floral prints...courtesy of the Bird Cage @ OneUtama. Its a Marilyn 3/4 dress, and here is the front view.....

Oh its makes me look slim. I love the bias cut. Don't you???

My make up is so and so...I manage to conceal most of the zits, and I felt very very much different from the time I started two hours before.
The Event!
I drove like a maniac to Equatorial Hotel...partly because I am late and don't want to be stick in a jam, mostly because I need to use the loo.Hehehehe. So once I parked I made a 100m dash to the ladies despite me looking so ladylike...

That's the ice sculptor at the hotel lobby... CK for Cynthia and Ken...isn't it lovely???
Model of the night is obviosly Wen Chu and Komala....heheheh....

See, that's me close up....kan aku dah kata I manage to conceal most of the zits? But I felt too fair ok....sigh....inilah akibatnya dah lama sangat tak meddle with makeup. But under the hotel lighting (other pics...please refer) it looks ok la, macam muka licin gitu....sebab lampu color oren.
Hahahah.
*Mental note : Nanti aku kawin lampu semua mesti color oren!*

That's the peeps from office. And betul tak I kata, under normal light my make up is ok????

The food was SUPERB!!!!!
Its 10 thumbs up. It was an 8 course chinese wedding dinner set, and this is some of it....




I teraccidently delete 7 more dishes! Hahahaah!Malas la nak load balik!Nanti berabad aku kat ofis ni.
But I have to say that I love the food and the event was beautiful.
*And I love the photos! Lucky them the photographers are the bride's best buddy since school days....sigh...anyone from my school which are good?Can give me kawan2 rates?? Call me!!!

Me...fooling around.Hahahahaha....
And in the absence of my last anak didik yang digemari ramai...Muks....that had left the firm for greener pastures (you are missed man!!!), I want to intoduce a new hunk in my department that had recently came back from audit.....

Dia sangat pemalu orangnya. Anyone interested gimme a call....

6 comments:

mummy+son+dotter said...

zue!!!!! u dh kurus!!! congrats!!

trskan usaha anda for the big day :)

Tina Najib said...

i LOVE the dress...
do they hv it in my size?
hahaha

zie said...

Babe, I like the HL botol. So cantekkkkkk.....bestnyer...kalau I nak kena beli ker?

Zuraida said...

oh ika,
thank you thank you....

tina,
itu free size, mesti muat u punya sebab belakang dia strechable and ada tali at the side to adjust the waist area...

zie,
cantek kan???hahahah...last time jumpa my coach dia baru balik dari taiwan, itu botol limited edition dari sana. So dia bagi i satu!

mylife said...

ooo, patot lah soh aku tgk... hahahahaha...

1. u have slim down.the dress make u look good

2. I LOVE UR HAIR DO!!!! sgt sesuai for u and project a new you!

Zuraida said...

oh terima kaseh!!!!