Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 3 at the Gym

Last Friday was my gym day 3. Disebabkan dah gigih berblogging about it, rasa macam tak patut la pulak if I am to ever miss it.

Besides, I need to "up" my stamina for the upcoming charity race that will be held on the 3oth.

*That's next Sunday!!!*

By 4pm my cik abang tunang dah sibuk call ajak tengok wayang. Damn it. Macam agk sukar la pulak. Time aku tengah bersemangat waja ni la dia ajak makan, tengok wayang etc. Sigh. Sungguh tak understanding...

But I left my options open.

I didn't say no.

I just told him that I will call him after my yoga class.

* FYI : Yoga is only "haram" when it involves contant physical activity with chanting and intention to be one with God. I am indulging on modern yoga that has no such thing as chanting or religious motives. So I am good. Kudos for the Jabatan Agama ppl who finally decided that a general blanket ban is inappropriate and detail out what kind of yoga that is admissable for practice*

But then, I end up skipping my yoga class after all....

Why?

I went to gym early, like at 6pm, and hit the strider for 40 minutes. Damn it, at the current stamina I can only burn 350 calories at that much time. I use to do better. Sigh. Takpe la, in a few weeks it'll get better.

*I hope*

At the end of the 40 minutes I got (really really tired) and I start stretching while waiting for the yoga class to be open. After 15 minutes of strtching my heart rate kinda slows down and kemalasan kick in bit time.

I tengok jam. Almost 7pm. Kat luar hujan renyai2. So I called arif. Maybe we could catch up on that movie after all.

Tapi dia malas nak keluar sebab dia baru sampai umah and its raining.

Sheesh.

By the time I finished the talk the yoga class dah start.

Bummer.

Takkan aku nak terkedek2 masuk class lambat kot? Though I know Mr Cutie Yoga Guru won't mind and just smile, I rasa macam tak betah.

So I keep on stratching for another 20 minutes.

Then pack up and left for home.

Sigh.

Today pun I dah gigih bawak my yoga mat. Hopefully after the run today I can drag my as* to the class and not (shamelessly) walk back to my car.

6 comments:

Genie said...

halu!!
lama tak singgah kat sini!he-he..

wah gigih akak excercise yer...

go akak go!!!

=)

f.i.e.z.a said...

hye there..

ive been reading ur blog and i find it interesting.keep on blogging k.. =)

btw, kat kch payah nak carik yoga class.huhu..

Shmea said...

tak betah?? hehe. skema ler kak zue.

Zuraida said...

f.i.e.z.a,
kat sana tak de fitness first ke? fitness first pun ada bagi kelas yoga jugak, termasuk body combat, step and what not.

lea,
skema??hahahaha. U would know me better than skema sangat la tak translate to who I am kan, tapi dulu masa sekolah2 dulu cikgu BM kata kalau nak skor kena guna ayat2 macam ni....hehehe

f.i.e.z.a said...

xde la zue.gym biase2 adela..now i wat yoga ikut vcd jek.pun best gak.leh sexy meksi n enjoy sweating like hell.hehhe

Zuraida said...

waaa...

gigih nya buat kat umah! U go girl!