Monday, November 17, 2008

Day Off

Today I decided to just carelessly spend the day and subdue to any form of whim I am deprived off over the last few weeks.

I had a late morning.

I made home-made egg benedict for brunch.

AND I WANTCH THE WHOLE SEASON 4 OF WEEDS!

Ok,just half of it.Coz the firat disc agak goyang and I was so lazy to run back to the dvd store and change it (I will do it after work,easy peasy...aand sambung tengok balik).

I LOVE WEEDS!

Ok.Don't get the wrong idea.Its not weeds the pot to smoke,but weeds the tv series, about a suburban housewife turn pot dealer when her husband died to make ends meet.

Its hilarious.I have been watching since season 1.I am at season 4 now,and at the end of it,it just got better.My reaction was like 'shit!seriously?' and I can't wait for season 5.

Cepat la keluar.Amen.

My talk with the dvd guys got me all excited.Not only heroes 3 and desperate housewives 5 are out...prison break 4 is also running.With Gossip Girl 2 and the new 90210 in my hard drive,the next few weekends will be busy watching tv series.

Ngehngehngeh.Kembali jadi dvd addict.

Ok Ok.

I am straying here.

Despite all that I also skipped gym and ate a whole cadbury bar.

What a day.

*huge grin ever*

No comments: