Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rasa macam nak demam je...

Seriously, by 5pm yesterday I was not feeling very well. Macam nak demam je. So despite having plans to hit the gym, I merayau-rayau kat OU till around 6.30 pm then later head straight back home to hit the sack.

Its just that as soon as I reach home I rasa macam tak boleh tido pulak.Pusing punya pusin punya pusing. Last-last end up watching DVD's at home.

*yeah. Have a bunch of "unwatched" DVD's that has been piling up since the last two weeks. Its time to do justice*

So I started off with a dance movie. Can't remember the title, but the movie (must I say specifically - dance moves) is awesome. Simple story line - a girl dreams of going to dance school, didn't make it during the auditions, later turned dancer and at the end tried to audition again - but the choreography is great.

Definitely a must watch. So happy that I did.

The after that I moved to Camp Rock. Ergh. Patutla tak payah tengok pun takpe. So glad its over and done with.

By the time the two disc ended its already 9.30pm and I went on watching the usuals Burn Notice and Criminal Minds on 8TV. Oh....soka soka. I like both shows a lot. Rasa nak cari DVD je, but if I have the DVD's aku nak tengok apa on weekday nights?

So sabar je la ...tengok tv.

Sakit2 pun jadi TV bug.

Anyway, can't wait till tomorrow. I am going to the Garden's to pick up "The Dress" and Bailey's chrsitmas pressie. Yup. He called me from Manila early this morning (yeah, like 9am early) to make sure I get his email on the shoes that he wanted.

Nasib baik my favourite cousin. Aku layankan.

I just called the store manager to book the shoes. hahahaha. Yeah. He bought so much we even made friends with the store manager.

Anyway, I hope this dreadfull fealing will subside. Tak soka la time2 macam ni demam!!! Macam mana nak party weekend ni!

Sigh.

tengah sakit ni still sibuk fikir pasal nak party.

2 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

camp rock tu kan, my niece siap hafal dance n lagu dier.bebudak suke kot cite ni..

Zuraida said...

OMG...

lagu dia macam tak abis-abis okey. naik muak i.

kalau jonas brothers tu handsome macam zac afron tak pe la jugak...ni hmmm, agak kurang sikit.