But money is an object. A huge one.
So I had painted pictures of a small and cozy wedding, with my dearly beloveds by my side (and my step-mom far far away, though of course invited, will be praying very hard and crossing my fingers that she will decide that she won't show her face).
I hate to be cruel. I need to be a good daughter.Maybe not perfect but at least at par with good.
Before I babble non-stop, lets answer the tag q's....
*Pics courtesy of http://www.marthastewart.com/. Ain't they lovely???*
1.How old are you?
Yours truly is.....apa ni tanya soalan sensitive??? Who the hell reveals their age in public?? Well, despite ageing gracefully, the count stopped at 22 years old.. hahahahaah! But I do look young!
2. Are you single?
I am gloriously engaged!
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?I will be married next year! Whatever age that is!
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
You don't just duped the guy who sent their parents to engage you, right?? Unless its a huge fall-out! So yes, I expect ti be married to the person I am with now.
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Me! Hahahaha! Kinda impossible right? Ok, Daniel Craig...coz I love that deep set eyes.
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
I love garden/beach wedding, but living in a hot climate...nanti abis la makeup aku cair!!!dah la i ni jenis kuat berpeluh! So I would definitly opt for traditional .... the one most preferably done in a cooling place or somewhere with air-conditioning.
7. Your ideal motif?
Sweet, simple and memorable!With good food (a must!), close friends and relatives.
I always like the idea of trimming out unnecessary invites, so the less people I don't know the better.
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Beach Honeymoon!!!! Anywhere with sun, sea and sand!
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
The initial estimate is 1,000 guest. hahahaa! That was about a year and half ago and since then, I had continuedly ask my mom to cut the guestlist over and over again. Hopefully it will rest between 300 to 500.
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
See no 7.
11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Lets just keep it traditional kay! Takut nanti tiba2 aku cold feet...nanti ada pulak kes runaway bride kat Malaysia.
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?:
10. It will be huge! Tapi obviously itu tak practical kan? Maybe we will just skip the cake terus la.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Hotel. Sebab air-conditioned!
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Late evening! Tapi my future MIL macam tak suka je....
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
It doesn't matter. As long as it's lovely.
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Its a must! Just for one day, why not?
18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
There's this song from Tom Jones that he keeps on playing over and over again....so maybe that song...tak ingat title....sorry.
And maybe Nubhan's "Ada Untukmu". Rasa sangat jiwang pulak lagu tu...
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
I WANT TO PARTY!!!! Hahahaah! Walaupun agak mustahil!
21. What age do you want to get married?
Ini soaln berulang ke???
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife
He is my lover, my friend, my saviour
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
I hate fine dining because the portion is super duper small. If we are having a good time takkan nak tengok pinggan besar and makan seciput kan? Normal spoon and fork will do fine.
24. champagne or red wine?:
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Immediately after. kalau boleh as soon as habis reception terus zoom off pergi honeymoon.
*let the rest clean up the mess!Muahahahahah!*
26. money or household item?
MONEY! Enough said!
27. Who will pay for the bills?
My hubby la. *huge grin* tapi of course I will definitely chip in!
28. Are you ready for married life?
I am sooooo ready! tapi kadang2 agak confuse jugak. Am I with the right guy? Is this the right thing? Baik jangan soal banyak2.
29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
What kind of question is this? Virginity seems to be definitely overrated!
30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband
I hope I will be a loyal partner and a loving wife. Give the best that I can. Pray that it will last.
31. How many kids do u like?
TWO - one girl and one boy. Kalau twin lagi bagus!
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
You will see.....
33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Hmmm....one wedding not enough ke? But if I have to choose...mestila diamonds!
34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Rahsia....nanti orang tau ada yang tak nak datang my kenduri.sob sob!
35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
Since my future hubby lebih arif tentang benda2 ni, will leave it to him to decide.
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next???
- Sara - due to be wed next December
- Riza - also due to be wed next December
- Shena - oi babe! I am tagging u to do this. Me wanna know more!
- Sape lagi???Almost semua dah kawin...hehehehe....