I see me!
I don't hate myself. But I definitely need improvement. Sigh. It has been a while since I last wear make-up to work, today looking at the washroom mirror I felt somewhat....down.
Not that I am ugly. Far from that. Its just that I feel that maybe its about time to make changes.
Maybe I should wear make-up to work everyday.
Maybe I should start waking up an hour earlier, and do my hair nicely (as in blow dry or what not) before I drive my CLK out to work.
Suddenly, I felt that there is so much thing lacking.
And for that I will need....
1. A new tub of Stila's Tinted Moisturiser in color 03 which suits my current skin color (which is somehow a bit tanned!gilo!time hujan aku gelap, time panas aku putih. I'm getting confused here) since my existing foundation seems to be too fair.
2. A new tub of loose powder that will complement the above.
3. Blushers in orange and light pink tones. Maybe I can just get the bargain ones at Elianto (their blusher is ok) or if I am lucky, I can get more at Benefit. The existing one will be running out soon.
4. Lipstick. In younger colors. I look at the ones I have now and it makes me feel old. Will have to go to revlon for that.
5. Stila lip glaze set of 6 now selling at the counter!! The mini size easy to carry gloss is my fav, and I have run out of them since June.
Gila! I need a make-up case make-over.
And lupa pulak....
6. i need new mascara!
Pay day is not till the 22nd, and I still have a long list of "things to buy" and "things to set aside for the wedding" and frankly speaking, I am getting a bit frustrated here.
Macam mana nak beli make-up baru ni???
Sabar-sabar.....jangan panik! Maybe I can buy them and slip it in "wedding cost". Hahahahah! If I manage to do that maybe it won't look so glaring.
Kalau macam tu banyak la benda nak masukkan dalam wedding cost ni.