Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Charity Run 2008

The slideshow for photos taken during the run. I tried loading photos but it took too long and the pics didn't come up in the order I wanted them to be *grrrr*, so this is like my cheat sheet.

Or cheat video. Whatever.

*plus I look farking ugly in the lime green t-shirt.Urghhhh...tak soka.With a bad hair day. And a depressing state of being. Lagi.Tak.Soka.*

Actually this is my first attempt in attaching slideshow dvd presentation...so I am pretty nervous on how it might end up.

*huge grin*

anyway....this is first to many more to come.....*hopefully*

I AM SOO LOVING PICASA3 AT THE MOMENT!

Keep a lookout of the last photo in the show....new cutie eye candy.

2 comments:

mummy+son+dotter said...

hah? ade picasa3 ke?? seriously aku tak tahu.. sgtla ketinggalan zaman.. :P

Zuraida said...

yeah...

i pun tak tau, tiba2 computer i auto update, dari picasa 2 jadi picasa 3. mula2 tu tension gak, sebab setting dia lain sikit, lama2 macam best pulak...

hahahah, dah boleh buat slideshow dvd presentation sendiri....mula la dapat idea macam2 ni..