Thursday, December 4, 2008

Herbalife Q & A - Detox

FYI, my 3 day detox program turn to only 2 day detox program, thanks to Mr Tan Wei Liew that lured me to eat Asam Pedas for lunch yesterday. So instead of fruits, I had a colorful meal which includes a bowl of rice, asam pedas ikan pari, telur mata and milo ais.

Then later that day, I was again lured to teh tarik place and had a roti canai.

Muahahahaha...there goes my detox.

But then, not all is lost. I woke up today..showered....felt guilty that I slipped on my final day....rummaged through my wardrobe and found nothing to wear....felt even more guilty when I found a size 14 top (which I am sure I can not wear because since last time I check, I was back to 16 because of my perut yang susah gila nak kempis balik) that apparently the last item in my wardrobe....and yada yada yada, aku terpaksa crunch into that size 14 top no matter what....

*it.sucks*

Despite everything, I tried it on...

OMG. MUAT!.

Cepat2 iron and pergi kerja.Huge grin smacked on my face. I probably lost an inch sebab till now, not even a single button pun terbukak. Seluar pun macam longgar sikit. Takde la senak perut aku bernafas.

Bak kata Tina...sukses! In 3 days....

*ok la, 2 hari....sebab semalam terkandas.*

Now I am back on normal program, 2 shakes a day and 1 meal.

As I run through my emails, I found a distress call from zie....

*babe, takpe ye aku publish ni....just to share with others...kita belajar sama2 okeh*

The emil goes like this....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
babe...i bagi my hubby minum HL tea sajer lepas tuh kan dier berpeluh kuat giler.... sampai perut sakit and kembung semua... and his stomach non-stop growling semua... dier memang ada history gastric and gout... the 1st week dier minum ---> gout dier okay..... tapi berpeluh banyak tak hengat la... tapi semalam kaki dier bengkak sampai tertengkot-tengkot semua... u boleh tolong check ngan karen tak? is this normal... i ask him to keep on taking the tea sebab it's detoxifying his body....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s : karen is my coach, if any of u guys haven't noticed. I check with her my meal plans, track progress, whine about my woes....she is my one stop HL centre and I extend her advice and kind attention to all my coachees as well...see, sangat baik hati aku ni....

And karen says....

Congratulations! That means the detoxification is working!

You know how detox works....to flush out the toxin in your body. To some people who has body issues and a lot of toxin, detox would not be a confortable ordeal, since it will bring out all the problems so it could be addressed.

Example : If you have acne buried deep down in your face, it'll purge out. If you have constipation and water retention, you will go to toilet more frequent. And so the list goes on.

Of course, results and effects varies between person because of different body issues and health levels.

*Now that explains my toilet visits and slight headache here and there*

Over time the pain will ease out as the toxin is flushed out of the body.

The action plan moving forward is to maintain the tea intake. At the moment zie's husband is taking 2 liter of tea , with one mini scoop per 1 liter of water....it is advised that if its too intense, to reduce the make the tea more dilutive by mixing only half a scoop to every liter of water.

To drink more water to help flush out the toxin in the body.

And to start her husband on the shake. The thing is, the shake is not only a weight loss meal. Its actually a health supplement capable of replacing a set of meal, which has sufficient nutrients for the body to sustain as if its consuming a complete meal. It can be taken for health purposes (which I know a few bosses of mine at office did and people I met during STS program) to improve overall health and general wellbeing, but mostly taken by women to lose weight because the low calorie it carries.

She can start the hubby on one shake a day.

Smile.

Any progress buzz me. We can work on this together.

Almost lunch hour. Today is vegetarian day. Maybe I should go out and grab salad.

3 comments:

zie said...

Yes Zue, with all my pleasure...

Hubby Hakimi jadik case study sekarang. He he he...

Thanks for sharing, mate!!

mummy+son+dotter said...

beb, m sooo impress!!!! congrats!!!
aku dh terkandas ari ni... tak tahan.. baru 3 hari, aku dh start melantak nasi.. huhuhuhuhuhu

apa nk jadila....

Zuraida said...

zie,
anything you know you can just call me kan??

ika,
aku bab terkandas ni memanglah aku ratu. hahahaah! gigih -terkandas-gigih - terkandas lagi...

ko tengok la sehari dua lagi...

ni diorang ajak makan nasi daun pisang for lunch, sigh, apa kes??