Monday, December 22, 2008

Many little small things....and again weddings....

Last weekend was a mix of pain and joy.

*pain for me...joy for the rest. Not a bad thing...trust me....I am truly happy to my newly wedded friends...my prayers and best wishes is always with you guys*

Its just that I feel like my own life (and plans) is skidding like a rollercoaster that somewhat bidding its time to get off course. Sheesh. Again....I am not trying to be a drama queen tapi seriously, I am reaching a breaking point here.

But enough about me. If I talk too much then it might just bite me at the end. So better keep my mouth shut.zipped.

********

Was invited to Shena's wedding (which was yesterday noon) but was feeling sick to the brim....so I end up in between my sheets till 3pm....missing everything by a landslide....

*Ini semua salah arif!Benci!*

But I bet she look gorgeous....

Shena, on her nikah day...photo courtesy of her friends in FB.

Dear Shena,

Sorry I can't make it.I nak sangat pergi, but I was drugged out with meds and I can't drive. It ws not only till much later (like 5pm) that I finally regain composure and manage to pull myself out of bed.

*Itupun thanks to my mom. Otherwise aku dok la kat katil tu the whole weekend. Beranak pinak kat situ macam hamster*

I wish the best for you and your newfound joy and hope you will have a blessed life!

********

Though I missed Shena's wedding, I was still able to make it to Sara's wedding. I brought my mom along. Sayang pulak RSVP plus one then aku pergi sorang2....macam jahat je rasanya. But I was so happy I did go.

Met old friend. Had good food....

And Sara was like a princess. Lip lap lip lap. I like! hahahahaah!!!

My ex collegues from PwC.. picture time....
The following are photos with the newlyweds before we said our goodbye's...



Ini gambar pengantin experienced.....Azlina and Fadzrun

Ini gambar couple yang sangat experienced berposing....


And that's me trying to keep my depression at bay so that I won't spoil other people's big day. And miss Diva yang sedang bergembira di backgroud ala2 paparazzi snapping shots at the red carpet....heheheheh

Thank God I managed to keep neutral and had a good time.

Dear Sara,

You look so beautiful I almost cried!Sob sob!*Babe, its a good thing* I had such a great time, and its so good to see you so happy with your new hubby...

Lepas ni buat cute little babies k, so Erin have friends to play with!

********

I (have yet again) experienced insomnia... for obvious reasons there are so many thing in my mind (that could have been avoided if the whole "my MIL is a drama queen" debacle didn't happen) and the saga continues....

They say a wedding can make or break a relationship. *huge sigh* I don't know, I am just hoping for the best, and hopefully the ending of my story won't be a sad one...

Pray for me?

Hugs.

2 comments:

Fahmi Rosli said...

hehehehe........i lurve the part where u put the word "sangat".......hehehehe

mylife said...

this bad eh zue... tak taulah apa aku nak cakap... u were right, this is not somewhat that u can brushed off with "biasalah, pressure nak kawin"...

dont know what i can help u with other than my prays for u... just hang in there, be strong, be positive, brace tru it like a swan... dont let them see u crumble... *muah*