Friday, December 12, 2008

Subliminal.....

Nope....not because I had a hot date!

Hahahahah...

I stayed at home the whole day yesterday. I need some time off from the world to recap, sit back and think what I want to do next (and how I am going to get the things that I want). I just need some time to black out the sorry events that happened the past couple of days (that pisses me off).

Besides, arif got work to do.

So I spent the whole day at home watching DVD's.....lots and lots of them.

Well, not that many literally. Just a lot of episodes. Equipped with a pillow and my plush queen size bed, I watch 6 episodes of Dirty, Sexy, Money Season 2 and 9 episodes of GossipGirl 1.

Hahahahah...

Yeah....train GG1 aku agak terkebelakang, coz the last time everyone was crazy about it, I decided to stick to the shows in TV, so I've seen some, missed some. But since I got myself the latest episodes of GG2 (yeah people, I got the second season episodes in my hard drive!), rasa macam rugi pulak kalau miss miss cerita, so i started over!

And so I will continue to watch more GG episodes when I stride home after gym later...

*yeah, walaupun kegigihan bergym bulan lalu telah terkubur since the week before raya...I'm dragging my ass back there...so peeps, expect to see more of me on the threadmill*

Sigh....

After hours and hours and hours of drama, my life didn't seem that bad at all.

*At least its not that confusing as those the Darlings had in DSM....intriguing. Macam tengok Dallas je. Tapi aku soka.Hahahahah.....and I don't need to seek approval from bitches like in GG. So I should count my life as blessed...kan??*

I think I felt depressed tak bersebab. Macam tina kata, biasa la all this things happen kan. Sigh. Maybe its hormonal. Maybe its just me...

Maybe I should let it go...

yeah.

By the way....it's Friday!!!!

The week ahead will be jam packed with weddings. Will be out of town for my friend Riza's wedding in JB for this weekend, and next weekend we will be goinf to Shena's wedding and Sara's wedding....

*Hai...musim mengawan sudah tiba!*

More pics to come after weekend.....yeay!....and obviously more DVD slideshows la.

*Smile...*

2 comments:

puterikurekure said...

yang, nanti sampaikan salam aku kat riza ok!

ko tu pi snaa elok2. drive elok2. pi ngan arif ke?

Zuraida said...

ok ok...

sape lagi driver aku kan? takkan nak suruh aku drive sorang2? nanti aku buat aksi F1 macam kat tol kuantan dulu mau kereta aku masuk workshop kat JB pulak...

hahahah...