Thursday, December 18, 2008

What the F is happening?

Its almost 3am in the morning and I am drained.Sumpah pagi nanti masuk kerja mesti mata bengkak/lebam with dark circles beyond your imagination,to have a prada sunnies to cover them will be great.

Dahla ada team lunch.Oh this is just great!

Its just that I don't have a prada sunnies.The YSL sunnies that I have is broken beyond repair months ago.

I cried and cried and cried the whole night. My heart is broken to pieces and I can't believe that things are spinning out of control.

What heppened?

Lets just say that though problem's with MIL is bound to happen,its okay if your man is next to you.

I now realised that my man is vulnerable to his mom emotional blackmail.And at the end of the day, he would do anything to please his mom.

It left me crushed.

On top of that there's the humiliation.The sarcasm.

What?I am not good enough for your son but you can't spit it to my face?

So we talked/screamed/pleaded/cried. At the end i was exhausted.

It goes on and on the entire night.

I can't believe this is happening.

He loves me.He loves me not.

Huge sob!

Oh.Just.Shoot.Me.Please.

5 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

babe.. if u wanna talk bout it u know where to reach me kan??

*hugs*

mummy+son+dotter said...

babe,
sabar k..

take care.

zie said...

Babe...sabar kay....Apa-apa pung..doa yang terbaik ...insya allah...

I tahu cerita nie..and I pung geram bila dengar nie...

puterikurekure said...

hey babe!
la...awat ni?

apa2 hal, aku ada je kat sini ok?
*hugs*

Ms. Pepperpots said...

kak zue,
wedding preps mmg byk dugaannya. u jst can't please everybody. i went thru that before and i totally understand. what matters is that u and your partner is happy with your choices. i'm sure u know what u want. it's not their wedding, it's yours. and don't worry too much abt the wedding. it's the whole concept of marriage that's more important.