Thursday, January 22, 2009

10 day result....

Ok, its au natural that I freak out over how heavy I am with the wedding date being less than 2 months away. So I made a quiet resolution since the last 10 days (yeap, around Monday last week) to stop fooling around and go serious with my HL diet.

*Post holiday weight after last xmas is not something to be proud of....my mom made my weight jump to 75kg (again!) thanks to her cooking heavy meals 3 times a day, and me, happily obliging to eat whatever she cooks!*

As I step on the weighing scale I can't help but smile...

At 8.30am this morning, I am officilally 71.7 ....thats 3.3kg down. Thanks to 2 shakes a day and one normal meal.

*And I have to count in the cheating I did over the weekend where I took only one shaken and two serving of rice a day - one for lunch and another for dinner - coz I so tak tahan nak resist the masak asam pedas and nasi kandar.....ni semua salah arif!kalau tak aku mesti dah 70kg by now!*

So 3kg in 10 days....i have at least a month to go, and that will be around 9kg to shed....end target weight is about 63kg.

With this I officially am not gonna bum my liquid diet for the next 30 days. At least not till the official pre-wedding shoot on the 9th of February.

I am having jitters. Mampu kah ini bertahan?

7 comments:

mummy+son+dotter said...

u go girl!! i knw u can do it!

~LIZA~ said...

good luck babe!!

Zuraida said...

oh terima kasih beb kerana gigih percaya pada yo-yo diet aku nih...hahahah

ScHiKOnG said...

can u share with me???? i'm also counting my day...n gain weight lately!!! argh...

dYnA said...

iF yOU cAn LoOse 3kG iN 10dAy..
whAt's uP wiTh 10kG...
kEep iT uP siSta! ;)

excited kN...

Zuraida said...

Dyna,

Thanks babe. I baca blog u lagi i bersemangat...hahahah...

Schikong,
sure boleh share. email me or add me to ur YM list so we can converse??

daria.lala said...

hi zuraida

GOOD LUCK

with determination, mesti boleh punye :)