Friday, January 23, 2009

The CNY rush...

Though I don't celebrate CNY, I can definitely feel the adrenalin rush, as people all around me buzz in excitement. I can see people everywhere, busy minding their own business and catching up with last minute prep...

Like at Blook yesterday picking up "the" outfit...

Like at Jaya Jusco last night jammed in a very long que to pay off groceries....

Like at Nail Parlour today, where it was full with ladies of all ages, lining up to have their mani/pedi done for the new year....

There'e people everywhere!!!

I manage to get my groceries done in amidst the buzz of people, since I myself don't want to be stuck at home with an empty fridge during the festive season. Who knows, the grocery line might be getting worse after the 4 day CNY break that starts tomorrow.

I have also manage to slip in an appointment at The Nail Parlour @ OU during lunch hour, and guess what folks.....now I have "the" PERFECT pair of hands since last December...me mucho mucho mucho happy!!! Hahahaha. Its been ages since I got my nails done (obviously!) and the chipping ends of my 2nd and 3rd right nails are driving me insane!!!Nasib baik Komala dengan baik hatinya book me an appointment during lunch, otherwise I would be subdued to less than perfect nails again till next month.....

Sigh...

Not that its big a deal. They're just nails. But then I need to start giving extra care from now, coz tak lama lagi kan nak sarung cincin....hahahahah *gelak keji*....so takkan nak biarkan kuku burok kot??? I even bought extra care treatment add on to be applied as base weekly to avoid chipping and add strength to my nails...

Sigh...

*Sokanya hati*

Maybe I should consider signing up for their package of buy 7 manicure at RM180....hmmm...tempting....

Sigh...

Anyway, I manage to pay a visit to the the new Charles & Keith boutique at One Utama and guess what, I am loving it!! Hahahah!! There is definitely more choices compared to the Pavillion outlet and I found my nikah day shoe!!!!

*It is just perfect for my nikah attire...sigh....even Komala approves, and she has good taste! So must buy!*

Harusla tomorrow aku tunggu pintu C&K bukak awal2 pagi to grab it. Not that I don't want to grab it today but then kena la tunggu the high over my manicure ends first kan???

Sigh...

I love fridays...its such a good day!!

No comments: