Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fine things....spoils from yesterday

Arif picked me up after work yesterday so that he can drive me straight to Ampang Park to pick up this....

*Alas dulang hantaran.....Oh I love fine things...cantekkan???*

Tersangat la excited....whoever knows how my dulang hantaran might end up. But the alas is quite pretty, i soka sangat.

*On top of 9 pieces of alas dulang, I also picked up the baju nikah...to be sent to the tailor, hopefully very very soon...*

I was so happy that I smiled from ear to ear all the way back to PJ. Like my WP, Nazira, quoted last time I saw her...

"Senyum panjang sampai nampak 32 batang gigi"

Hehehehe.....

I showed the pics to my dear friend Joanna at gym later and I am glad that she find the newly acquired alas dulang quite exquisite. Her nod of approval axed out every single trace of guilt for splurging on it.

Hahahahah....yang penting happy!

By the way, I passed most of the girls in my wedding party the kain to make out their outfit for the Kelana Jaya wedding. To respond to Izwain's request to see the material at hand (so she's prepared not to throw a hissy fit in front of me when I pass it to her if she loathes it...hahaha...kidding!), I am displaying the pic of the batik printed satin cloth I picked up for my girls.....

*Babe, seriously, you can turn it into a pareo if you want to. And the color is not so bad*

There are more wedding stuff to be done on Saturday, so it'll be pretty hectic. Sigh. Bila aku nak rehat ni???

3 comments:

zie said...

I suka sangat buat wedding preps...rasa macam nak go through with it again jer...

PixiePwincess said...

Kak zue
its so pretty! did u get it form d couture boutique?

how much is it per piece? I got my baju nikah last year from there. sukaa sgt the beading2 tuu

Zuraida said...

Zie,

apa kata u jadi wedding planner???

pixie dearie..
yeap, itula kedainya. i got a bargain sebab i angkat baju nikah sekali - 9 alas dulang and a whole set of nikah outfit plus veil is for rm1800. ok la. I rasa berbaloi gila beli.