Monday, January 19, 2009

Fortune Cookie...and other random thoughts...

Yeah, Chinese New Year is back!!!!Hehehehe....which means to say so is the mandarin oranges and fortune cookies...

I grabbed two fortune cookie from the pantry today, courtesy of Ultimate Big Boss, and one of it says...

"You are gifted in many ways...."

Gee, thanks.

Not that I am a big believer on fortune cookies but I don't want to go all Freaky Friday about it, and realise that somehow I swap bodies. Hahahaha....well, maybe the new "industrailised" version of the fortune cookie doesn't hold much power to teach you a lesson in that sort of way, hehehehe.

Before I forget, I wish to wish all my chinese friends "a very very very Happy Chinese New Year". Though there are challenges looming ahead, lets stay hand in hand and brave through it like great winners....

*******

I got hold of my 3rd twillight book....and my dream of budding romance between Bella and Edward continues. Frankly speaking I wish that Jacob but out and leave the two lovebirds alone but then, whats a book without rivals and competition to juice out the readers appetite?

So far, I am already halfway and loving it...

Tak kisah la kalau orang lain tak suka pun...hehehehe....

*******
I had a long and tiring weekend. I went up and down Melaka town to meet up peeps from Astana Cindai and frankly speaking, I am not that enthusiastic. But then since my mom vouched for them and insist that they will make a lot of things easier, I give in. Takpe la. As long as at the end things are in order, and the quote is reasonable. Talking about quotes, they still have to get back to me on it since they need to budget on some things. Sigh. Takpe la. Let's just wait and see.

Last weekend we went about town looking for a bed for wedding day as well. Oh my. I can't believe the price tag of furniture in Melaka. Its extortious. At the end manage to find one that is more or less reasonable, and hopefully my mom will be able to manage top knock down the price when she get to talk to the owner who will only be back in a couple of days.

Sigh.

By the time I reach KL I lunyai macam sayur. I spent the whole day yesterday resting and reading.....

*******

Oh sukanya hatio bila semua mandatory e-test dah complete. yeay!!!It's an annual thing, and though its due by Friday, I took the time earlier today to complete it just to check it off my "to do" list.

Sigh...

Now I am thinking about a manicure, a pedicure and a massage....

Sigh...

Bila la nak ada masa to pamper myself??

1 comment:

Fahmi Rosli said...

u sure have a hectic schedule nowadays huh.............chill.....give urself a treat aite.....