Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nasi Lemak Village Park Uptown...

Aku tau aku on diet...but then what the hell, hahahahaha....

Pagi tadi dah gigih dah masuk ofis dengan salad satu tupperware, siap boleh masak hard boiled eggs lagi, but then as lunch time came everyone wanted to go out, and I just hate to be a spoiler kan, so I am pushing my salad to dinner. Sigh. Takpe la.

After much discussion on where we should go for lunch (and boy its a long one....dari yee sang, to Just Thai! then Hainanese Chicken Rice and whatnot) at the end the group decided to go to......the famous Nasi Lemak in Uptown @ Villge Park Restaurant!!!!

*Sorry la no pics. Tadi bos2 pun ada....takkan sibok nak tangkap gambor pulak kan??*

By the way, the restaurant was crowded! But we still manage to get seats , most probably because its still the holiday week and there's not much of a busy "career people" crowd like normal days would be. Even getting a parking is a breeze.

Since I am a beginner here (yeah, tak pernah makan nasi lemak kat sini....selalu dengar2 cerita je), I apa lagi...order one whole set of Nasi Lemak with Ayam Goreng and sirap bandung for drinks....

Though waiting for the food to come is hell....but having a bite of the crispy ayam berempah is a trip to heaven...I like, I like, I like.....hahahaha.....all the grumpiness masa tengah tunggu tu hilang sekelip mata bila makan nasi lemak dia. Sedap. Hahahaha...

*Ke aku yang terlebih lapar and dah lama tak makan nasi lemak???Ntah la, wallahu-alam*

What can I say???

If you are a nasi lemak lover than maybe you should check this place out. And the price tag is kind to the wallet as well....my nasi lemak with ayam and sirap bandung only cost me RM9.60.

Apa lagi?

5 comments:

PixiePwincess said...

oooh this is my fave bfast spot! mmg yummers. tgk lauk je dah boleh pening. terlalu banyak. hehe.

u shud have ordered the air dinosaur or something. milo tabur2 tu la.

shasha said...

errkk...area mana tuh???..me nasi lemak lover laaa..hehehhe

Zuraida said...

Pixie dearie...

yeah....macam menyesal je tak try...itu milo dinosor, hahahaha...gambar dia macam yummey je.....

shasha,
the kedai kat uptown, sederet ngan HSBC bank. kalau u depan mengadap HSBC bank, its somewhere at your left had side...

okla, best..mesti cuba. aku mau pergi lagi lain kali and try the milo dinosor/

Shmea said...

erghhh i promised my husband not to eat too much nasik lemak anymore. takut high cholestrol. :(

Zuraida said...

Lea dearie,

tapi kalau ambik sikit takpe kan??Hahahaha....kejinya, racun ibu mengandung amik nasi lemak banyak2.