Friday, January 16, 2009

A silver lining for the day...

Did nothing much.

I bloghop (not many people updated) - checked emails (no interesting mails/mails that keep me busy) - bloghop again (still nothing much interested me) - had lunch (oh a lil bit of highlight for the day) - went back to my seat and did the exact same thing I did earlier today...

And in between I got sucked into an infuriating argument with si cik abang tunang and boy, me not liking it.

Tapi takpe....

Kerana En Tan is passing to me GG2 episode 10 to 15 today! Woohooo.....harusla malam ni aku bawak laptop balik, and berkurung sampai esok pagi mengubat hati yang lara.

*p/s Liza : sorry can't make it malam nanti....kena settle isu ngan arif (lagi) dan hopefully I can still catch up with my yoga class*

I will not forgive him if I missed my 3rd and 4th twilight book at MPH. Sumpah aku naik gila nanti.

1 comment:

~LIZA~ said...

it's ok babe.. boleh jumpa lain kali :)

ps. jgn le asyik tension aje.. cuba bawak bertenang ye? *hugs*