Wednesday, January 28, 2009

When time goes by damn slowly...

Its Wednesday...its suppose to be the day of the week when your heart leaps sky high at the thought of the weekend coming in less than 2 days but then, I'm striked by the blues. The long weekend definitely made me feel slightly off balanced (too much food, to tired to the bones....wish that I still can wake up at noon...sigh) and I just wish I could have taken the rest of the week off...

But then tak boleh sebab nak save my annual leaves for March.

Sigh.

The thought of the wedding date being so close give me the jitters...

I have to admit that I am starting to get cold feet. In fact, my feet is almost frozen already. I feel no shame in admitting that I am scared of things to come, and that I think too much of possibilities and the what if's that could have happen if I had done certain things in a certain way...

The best advice I got the whole day was...

"Just don't think too much about it and go with the flow...."

Hmmmm...that's what I have been doing all this while and it has brought me this far, would I regret things later when I stop the "not-thinking" and start "thinking and took a step back" instead??

Ok, I am on the verge of paranoia! Where's work when you need them???

Sigh...

Thank God it's just another hour to go before the end of the day...

Sigh....

There's a lot of things to do later after work. For starters, I need to run down to Puchong and send my nikah outfit for tailoring. Nothing fancy. Just a normal baju kurung. I am getting the same tailor who did the tailoring for the garments I got from my engagement day about 2 years back (yeah, in which I had just recently sent for outfitting...crazy right? Simpan kain sampai 2 tahun) and while I am there, can pick up the garments I have sent earlier since my tailor said its all ready.

He took quite some time to put additional beadings to my plain skirt. Sigh. Not that I need it in a hurry. But then ok jugak la kan its ready by now so I can use it for my pre-wedding shoots at Nuril's studio on the coming 9th.

Then later I am heading to the gym to catch up with yoga and my daily run.

*yeah, again....sekarang ni there is no excuse to skip the runs.....*

I will definitely get pretty tired when I reach home later. So don't expect me to stay up that late.

That sounds like a plan. Though my newly acquired book , InkSpell, is also screaming to be read, I am still a bit frustrated that I can't get my hands on the 4th Twilight book.

*Ini semua salah arif....again....sob sob*

I hope tomorrow is a better day. I hope I won't feel as bored as today.

1 comment:

elle said...

i pun x beli lg the 4th book... dont worry. u r not alone.... hehehee...