Friday, February 6, 2009

Clearing my Things

I have been thinking....maybe I should sell off some things that I have been keeping at home. Seriously...I have tonnes of blouses that I wore once and never worn again (and maybe can never wear because its no longer my size) and vintage bags and pouches I have been keeping since my "shopaholic" days. I use to go from shops to shops and get my hands on accessories - earrings, bracelets....that I keep safely in boxes for months now.

Sigh.

What a waste.

What say u? If I sell it here or put it on auction....would anybody buy?

Buzz me. If there's response I will start working on clearing my closet.

2 comments:

I am a mommy to be said...

i will buy.

f.i.e.z.a said...

sure sure.of course ramai yg sukaaa..
zue, be strong ok..apa yg berlaku semua ada hikmah.
i know u can get through this..