Thursday, February 19, 2009

Craze for Bags Is Back!


Lady Dior Cannage Bag
As seen in Gossip Girl Season 2 in Red....in the arms of Blair Waldorf of course!

How can I put this.....hmmm...this bag is driving me nuts!!Its pretty simple and chic.

To those that have loads of free time and ready to indulge on more eye candy from the Gossip Girls entourage, you can find a complete review of the things they wear here.
I promise you that after a page of that, it will leave you drooling for more.

*and they have lots more than bags...they have clothes, shoes, accessories and loads more!...me likey!*
I wish the brands they carry are more accessible. Sigh. I'm like thousands of miles away here.....in longing. And no alternative that is equally satisfying.
Let's keep on dreaming shall we.....

No comments: