Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally...my very own Bedroom Sanctuary CD

After google-ing and email-ing people to get hold of my Bedroom Sanctuary CD (since it's only avaible at certain outlets...mostly are studio's /jamming band that I have never been to....I finally got hold of Bo's latest album....

Inilah Bo Amir Ikram...kepada rakan2 ku yang tak pernah nampak muka dia. Pic courtesy of http://www.junknet.com/.

And here is the CD I have been raving about yesterday. Got a hold of it from http://www.osixnine.com/ for RM26.50.







Seriously, mungkinkah akan ku dapat signed copy???? Nanti bila dapat thru post next week baru tau...tak sabarnya!!!

Kan rock kalau dia sign "I love you, zuraida".

*Gedegang!!!!Huge grin smacked on the face!!!!*

Muahahahahaha....Mula la tu nak merenyam. Tapi seriously, when I saw him on 8TV he is so charming, I would understand why those pretty young things out there get charmed by his wits.

*Plus he makes good music too....oh my oh my, kalau gaduh je dia tulis lagu, gaduh je tulis lagi lagu....sangat jiwangs!*

Ok, I better stop here before I say too much.Guys, go buy the CD. Support local music.

*Chewah! First time kan dengar ayat tu?*

Next hunt : Atillia. Tahu mana nak cari album dia?

2 comments:

artzLeen said...

I pun tgh cri album die..i've tried to contact him thru FB n ask him how to download his single 'malam ini' but die kate better bile album tros je..hahaa..
so, how's the album? dah dgr sume yer?

Zuraida said...

hi artzleen,

i dah dengar the whole album and i love it to bits! kalau nak beli senang je...u can get it online, the entry has a link so just click the link to osixnine.com.