Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Headache

I have been having headache and cramps since yesterday everytime it hits 5pm. Macam tak happy je that its the end of the day. Ni yang aku tak suka ni. Sebenarnya semangat berkobar-kobar nak pergi berlari2 kat gym, but then this headache is thudding non-stop like nobody's business....

Macam semalam....

Ingat nak join budak2 ofis main futsal. Not that I am an avid futsal fan. I just thought it would be fun to hang out with them for a game or two. But as I step home to change and the headaches got worse, I just can't help but take a nap.

That turns out to be a full fledge sleep.

Sigh.

Tido mati okeh sampai pagi. Not that I don't appreciate the sleep. Lately I have been trouble sleeping but then takkan la....

Sigh.

So this morning I pack something more nutritional for breakfast and tea-break....I brought to work a small canister of Nestle Fitness cereal and a bit of low fat milk. Which turn out good. Satisfying.

But then now the headaches starts to kick in again....

Could it have been the mocha shots that I have been taking all this while? Coffeee drains kan?

Shit.

Must stop now. No more coffee till all the pain go away.

Sigh.

I love coffee. It pains me.

2 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

finally, i found u dear. which one is ur blog? confused sha..

Zuraida said...

ha...
yang lain2 tu blog in WIP, personal journals and bag blogs i open up for friends.
this is my public one.
hahahahaha....
orang mesti confuse.