Friday, February 27, 2009

Hot pink ballerina flatties....

I step in to office today with an all black ensemble. My black faux-jewel encrusted top and a simple Doroty Perkins pants.

*I need to go get another one of DP's pant's. 3 dah tak cukup dah...I need more*
My hair all wet (sebab lambat bangun, and still kena cuci rambut!) and in hand...my Neverful Damier MM.

Picture those with this flatties...

*Hot pink!!!!*


Harusla boss aku buat muka terkejut tahap dewa when she sees me in the pantry to get my fill of H2O.

Hahahahhaa....
Thank God its already Friday!

4 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

nice shoes dear

Zuraida said...

thanks!

it was a bargain kat Isetan last year end....i soka sangat coz it reminds me of Stella McCartney's adidas flatties.

mylife said...

amiklah the whole of u...

Zuraida said...

Fieza aka mylife...

the whole of what???

oh the pic ya....

hahahaha!segan la pulak nak ambik2 gambar kat ofis ni...