Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Long Weekend

I suppose the long weekend was just another long day off that allows me to stay longer under my bed covers.

*wink wink*

I only eat, sleep, watch DVD's and read books all weekend....no surprise....no shopping, no cleaning, no nothing. I bum around till I felt dizzy all day (like some ppl say, clubbing in my head....hahahaha...what a notion) for having irregular sleeping hours and being dehydrated.

I skipped gym.

I had a lot of teh ais.

Screw weight watching!

I finally manage to finish my read on InkSpell, where when I finally read the final word I felt like throwing the book out of my 9 storey unit. Damn you!. Now I have to go and scout for the next book, InkDeath, to know how the farking story ends.

Sigh.

I hate saga's.

On the other had, I have finally finished my first 8 chapters of the last Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, and I just can't wait to go back and read more. heheheheheh.....juicy sungguh. Aku soka. Haahahahaha.I suka part....ehem ehem....mana boleh bagitau. Some of you might kill me, coz I just don't give spoiler alerts....

*like Izwain did when the last Harry Potter movie came out!sigh! She was furious! Gilo saiko!hahahahah! - me exaggerating, no offence babe....*

That and a bunch of DVD's (yeah, like 10 of them) held me back against stocking my clearance wardrobe. Sigh. So much stuff to go through. So little time. I tried to go through a bit of the things that I stored (yeah, like 5% of overall stored total) and so far I have found....

A few hairclips - oh, I am having teary eyed to lose this one....I love my clips. I need to get them sorted out.

A few pairs of earrings - Damn it, I love my earrings too. Back when I was in audit I use to wear dangling earrings to work, and stop 2 years back when my existing firm had a no-no policy against oversized earring. Sigh. Haruskah let go...

A Stilla tinted moisturiser + concealer + mini glow set - purchased at ISetan last year, I only used the concealer brush and never touched the rest. OMG. Dan ia sedang berkepuk kat dalam kotak.

Sigh...

There are a set of rollers too....the ones that doesn't need to be clipped and it just rolls on your head. I got it back in Manila last December 2006 from my Tita Bambi and never used it, coz soon after I had my hair cropped short.

Nak let go macam sayang je...

Takpe la.

My sister is around till next weekend. I bet she heard about me clearing off my (pre-loved) junk that she can't resist coming over, I remember last 2 years when I was moving out of my Ampang house bot my sister and her bestie had a great time getting free make-up stuff (which half of them has not been used), lotions and clothes - boxes of them- to go and jiggy with it.

Maybe they might just get lucky again.

2 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

do u have maxi that needs to clear off?

hehehe...

Zuraida said...

hehehehhe....

maybe takde maxis....tapi i think I ada LBD's yang dah berabad i tak pakai....

anyway, demographic pembaca2 i ni ada saiz badan more or less like mine ke???

maybe patut buat survey....boleh bukak bisnes...hahahaahh!