Thursday, February 26, 2009

My mid-week day off!

Selingan jap.....

Cepatnya aku gain weight!!!!

Gila tragis. Ini gambar from last weekend...


And the next one is from yesterday...


Apa nak jadi ni??? Ni kes banyak makan nasi la wei.....Sigh.

*Makanan rujiku kini my worse enemy - I'm going to nurse my wound for a while now*

But that's not the pont of the pics sebenarnya.

Look at the first pic...banyak make-up kan? That's my pitiful attempt to cover up the redness all over my face. Sigh. Its getting too much now. Time to snap and realise that its getting more and more sensitive lately and breakouts are INEVITABLE.

*sob sob*

But then last Saturday I paid a visit to Clarins counter (since I need a new facial wash....La Mer punya dah abis, and with the breakouts, tobatla aku tak nak spend bebanyak beli facial wash mahal dah) since I read a good review in one of the blogs (tak ingat mana dah, sorry!) that she switched to Clarins when she had breakouts while using SKII and it work wonders! So the Clarins Lady recommended me the 2-in-1 facial wash(cum make-up remover) in the gel form that turns to oil when massaged to the skin and milk when cleansed....and within 3 days... I no longer need heavy make-up!

Seriously, the 2nd makeup takde sebutir bedak pun and I look as if I am in the first pic.

Hopefully in 2 weeks semua jerawat2 ni clear...AMIN.

Ok, back to my mid week break.

I didn't go to spa. Sigh. I woke up at 11am and end up at......
One Utama!!!!

*Sape suruh lambat bangun lagi? Buat penat je survey Khareyana spa at PJ, siap print map...pastu tak pergi???*

Ye la, bangun lambat. I at least need 3 hours there. Tak nak la by the time I'm done dah gelap-gelap senja. Tak best la.

As I walk in from the parking lot near GSC I saw this....

*yippee...cotton candies!*

Not that I bought any. Hahahaha. Tapi macam best kan?

I didn't go for a movie marathon either. As I scouted the list, the only thing I wanted to watch is Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun Li and it was a midnight show...so I head straight to The Nail Parlour, where I turn this....


*oh sorry, gambo agak gelap sikit*
To these......


*Now ready to paint the town red*


Sangat gumbira!!!

Anyway, I picked up my cousin's Street Fighter 4 Collectors Edition for PS3 as well...

*Adakah itu Ryu???*

Dah lama tak main game ni....tapi aku mana ada PS3?

I spent the rest of the night resting and watching (more) DVD's. I still have a few more to go , since I stop mid way and watch Wildfires at 8TV.

Kenapa aku tonton movie itu aku pun tak tahu....

5 comments:

Shmea said...

waaaahhhh seronoknya cutiiii. jeles! jeles! love the red manicure. very.. devils-wear-prada. hehe.

Zuraida said...

devil's wear prada..kan?kan?kan?

i bosan la asyik color pink, purple, nude.....tak pernah try merah menyala2 ok macam bomba...

to come to think abt it its soooo good...

*smile*

zie said...

lepas my face nie okay...nak try clarins la plak....it really works on you, babe...

Zuraida said...

Dear zie,

i try the facial wash je, since my facial wash dah abis kan. kebetulan dia recommend kat i yang 2 in 1 sekali ngan make-up remover in the facial wash, so macam i ok la, tak payah nak beli 2 or 3 benda to double cleanse my face kan...

u stress kot. u take care ok. anything call me.

hugs.

~LIZA~ said...

love the nail colour :D