Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OMG...baru pukul 10am ke?

Seriously, I feel like shooting myself....

How can I endure yet another day of slow passing, whereby time seems to be moving at tortoise pace (ok, no offence to the small green slow moving guys....) and there's still a full day ahead of me when all I felt like doing all morning (so far) is to be curled up in my bed....

Sigh...

*I sigh to much lately. I can name myself Princess of Sigh*

Lately I have nothing much to do besides slipping to dreamland. If I am ever awake I will escape from reality through movies and DVD's, I wish that I reside in Penang right now because cost per CD is at least 50% cheaper. Yet then to go to bed is a torture, as most nights I merely stare at the ceiling and toss and turn endlessly till I finally do get to sleep.

To just dread to wake up again the next morning and continue the whole pitiful cycle again.

Sigh...

Hours to go....

1 comment:

Shmea said...

princess of sigh?? hehe.