Monday, March 16, 2009

After work Monday Blues....

I was bed-ridden on Friday day (tido je memanjang) but I did manage to drive all the way to Setiawangsa later at 10pm to meet Liza and had a cuppa at OldTaste.

*Muahahhhahaahah...gelak keji!*

Then I spent the next day sleeping - I can't believe that I can ever sleep that long - and totally missed two weddings (sangat sorry....nak pergi tapi sangat tak sehat....dah la hujan sejuk2 gigil).

I spent sunday at BVII with Tina - till 5pm....

*again...gila keji*

Now there's nothing much in my mind, just the normal Monday (again).....



*pic courtesy of Google Image, source click here*

Sheesh....

Nasib baik dah end of the day...

Mau balik tgk The Race to Witch Mountain. Cya!!!

3 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

letih yea dik.

shasha said...

huhuhu..monday blues...

mylife said...

me got the same wish too.... haih!