Friday, March 27, 2009

Chin up

*my new dream escape*

I am blessed with great friends. I thank God that I have them with me yesterday. While I sat on a sinking boat, I can't help but feel slightly better to have people who cared and supported me next to me, making me feel that I am not alone.

Sigh.

All is not lost.

I finally manage to get a good night sleep. I was tired, depressed and sad....which makes the ammo I sipped between my lips kicked in with full force at just the first dosage, so yeah, after hanging out with my friends I did go home and manage to fly to la la land immediately.

And I am now well rested.

I woke up with a good vibe. Jovial mood. As if yesterday never happened.

And the first thing I did today was....

Book a ticket out as soon as possible.

I don't care anymore...I don't care what will happen. I don't care if things just burn down to the ground.

I need to get out of town. Pronto.

Within 15 minutes the flight was confirmed.

It felt good.

Lunch time. Thank God its Friday!

No comments: