Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Neverfull - in Graffitti

The Stephen Sprouse's LV Neverfull Graffitti has been around for a while, and I have definitely seen it online before in several bag review blogs...but then I never thought it will be one I would crave for.

Till I saw a lady strutting the piece in OU yesterday...

*pics courtesy of purseblog.com*

I have to take everything back now.

It's gorgeous.

I am now in a depressing craving stage. Help!

*How I wish I have access to Mode's closet....sigh....too bad Betty didn't know how lucky she is and take advantage of all of the perks she can get her hands on...because seriously, she's Daniel Meade's assistant for what, 3 seasons now, and still looks like that? No wonder Kimmy Keegan took over! ----- ini semua sebab episod semalam :P*

Sigh

2 comments:

Mrs LVoe said...

Msia dh jual ker dear? dh lama x check. how much yea??

yg ebony NF tu nk watpe? dok diam2 dlm almari??? notty ekk

Zuraida said...

dear sha....

i rasa tak jual lagi la, tak nampak pun kat kedai. last time i pergi pun last feb...tapi yesterday ada this chinese lady carry, cantek...hahahah...

better than the one with roses...itu i dont understand kenapa orang suka...

sigh...

arif still tak mo bagi my galiera damier azur....dia nak simpan buat pekasam kat umah dia!sob sob!