Monday, March 2, 2009

Zu Lyn's wedding dinner....

Weekend had been uneventful apart from Zu Lyn's wedding dinner held at OUG...kalau tak aku makan - tido-makan-tido sajo......even then since I am not that very familiar with the OUG area, I got Wei Liew to pick me up chauffer me around....hahahaha...obliviously too much. Thank God he didn't say no, otherwise aku tak tau la macam mana nak pergi sana all on my own...

*that's me on my 3 inch Nine West heel....hotness kakiku nicely pedicured and all*

He picked me up sometime close to 7pm (in which we all semua dah lambat because its suppose to start at 7pm...wth???) but then I can't complain coz I hitched a ride.

*Kalau aku la yang drive mamat ni dah lama kena tinggal...*

*heheheheh...at the back seat of Wei Liew's car..since Bob occupied the front seat*

Harusla aku jadi mem besar/ tai tai malam tu kan????

*Wei Liew grinning away for the camera*

Macam senyum terpaksa je...heheheheheh....

Anyway, we did manage to arrive within 15 minutes or so (so takde la lewat sangat) and we registered and all, siap sign guest book dulu...

Then we snap pics with the bride.....before taking our seats.....

Coz kalau tunggu after the dinner then nak tangkap gambar, jangan mimpila....

*Cantekkan dia? I love the dress...so vintage yet nice! Its hand beaded ok....in real life the top is kinda shimmery/glowy*

*My two collegues who became the MC for the night....seriously, you can see the stress and tension written all over their faces - dengan muka macam terpaksa senyum for the camera...hehehehe*

The dinner started at 8pm. It was like any other dinner....we just keep to our table and they serve vegetarian food...

*Nikki and me posing with the choclairs giveaway...wondering what will be served for dinner coz the menu list didn't say much*

In case you guys are curious to know too (sebab vegetarian kan....makan sayur je ke?), these is what we had that night....

And since I have never had that many vegetarian sets before...I can't really say much.

*I love the dessert though...laici+strawberry+honey dew mixed concoction...yummey*

Apart from that we just camwhore all night....that's practically it. We didn't have drinks after, everyone seems to vanish like l;ightning bolt once the dinner was over at 10pm.



Anyway, we had a good time.

To Zu Lyn and Jeff,

I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully this is the start to many more good things for the both of you!!!

xoxo.

No comments: