Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And you must have thought I'll be gone till tomorrow....heheheheh

Surprise!!!! I'm back!!!!!

Kerana tahap efisyen yang melampau, my assignment berjaya disiapkan dalam masa sehari...hahahaha....so there you go, I only need one roadie day.

*Gelak syaiton!!!...hehehehe...sebenarnya penat tak hengat. Thank God its over okay! I don't think I can take another day on the road much longer......hehehe...bunyi macam rock star je on tour*

I know korang mesti ternanti-nantikan roadie pics kan?

What I did may bore you, so lets not go into details. But there are a few save pics that I can share, so let's see them...

*On the way....*

I hitched a ride with my fellow roadies from home ( so I don't have to spend money on petrol...hahahaa...cheapskate!) and it was a very very long drive.

*My fellow roadies*

Kena pakai mask....bukannya apa, saje je fesyen. haahahaha. Actually sebab that area was a bit dusty (okay, that's an understatement. It's very dusty....and hot!!!!).

By the time I balik umah I dah mula freak out ingat my pimples are breaking out again....sob sob...sangat sedey.

*Oh my aching feet!*

I have to stand all day!!!! By the end of the day I was very very exhausted and rasa macam my legs are brealing apart to pieces.

Sigh....

Thank God I'm in flat shoes. It would have been really excruciatingly painfull if it had been my power heels.

*senjata utama hari ini*

In case we got robbed, nabbed or whatsoever, my roadie buddy brought along an antique scissor from his mom's sewing kit.

Hahahahahaha!

Kalau gunting jahit mak aku memang sah la aku kena bunuh ngan my mom the next day.

*Rakan roadieku promoting my Aldo sunnies*

Ni gambar takde makne.

Because I expected to be under the hot sun the whole day, I brought along my Aldo sunnies and look at these two guys having fun with it....

Hahahahaahaha!

And now that I am back I wanna hear more from you guys, so keep on updating okay!!!

xoxo

6 comments:

mylife said...

oit, ko nie roadie wat apa nih? apa kes asik the whole day standing?

Zuraida said...

hahahahah...

ni ala2 rockstar la. ko ingat kalau rock star menyanyi duduk ke???

kena berdiri la siap kangkang2 sikit...

hahahahaha....

imagine kena buat that the whole day?

penat okeh.

mylife said...

dah tu, gunting tu wat apa? gila ko, nak rodok peminat ko?

Zuraida said...

hahahhaa....

mana tau ada psychotic fan. Its a cruel world out there dowh.

shasha said...

owwhh..dah balik rupanya...heheheheh...welcome home babe!

Zuraida said...

ye shasha....

saya sudah pulang....