Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Arigato Gozaimas.....

Tak sangka pulak boleh dapat award!!!!!

*smile*

This came from Fiza (mylife) and Ibu Rinie yang hotness....






*drumroll....with hip hop song playing at the background and me in a red carpet dress running to the stage for my acceptance speech....smiling to everyone with all pride and glory....*

Sigh.

*clears throat*

This came to me unexpectedly *grin* I am so blessed....and I would like to thank God the Almighty for the blessings bestowed upon me * stop to inhale and exhale* I would also like to thank my mom at home (who's now reading this entry) for the support and love she gave to me, my besties, closest buddies and blogger babes.....no need to mention names, you know who you are....for being my ardent and no.1 fan. *stop for breath* I will cherish this....

This victory is not mine alone....its for all of us....

*hip hop song playing again, marking the end of my speech and ushering me off stage*

Loud applause. Standing ovation. Camera flashing....

*okay, ni dah a bit over the top*

I want to award the same recognition to...

Everyone who reads me!

Why?

Coz you're my star and I know that with you guys around, I would never be alone (literally ...at least I have my kawan2 alam maya).

*smile*

6 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Shmea said...

standing ovation!!!! hehehe.

mylife said...

amboi, sakan nampak berspeech.... hahahahhaha... que music siap dah berbunyi like 5 minutes, n ko masih lagik tenkiu.... hahahahhaha


p/s weyh, can i see the dress u're wearing to this gala award nite?

f.i.e.z.a said...

ur blog rawwkkss! :D

Zuraida said...

liza....

my kawan alam maya...get it get it??

lea,
harusla kan...berdiri cepat.hehehehe.

fiza,
ko nak tengok dress aku? jap jap. nanti aku post la. kena ambik gambar dari papparazzi dulu.

Fieza,
thanks babe. u rock too! *smile*

shasha said...

yeaahhh~~!!!
*clap clap!! sekuat hati...