Monday, April 20, 2009

The Climb

*P/s : Before I go any further, Fiza, jangan risau. Yoga doesn't kill me, and I am still breathing....*

*Sourced from Google Image*

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb....


- Part of lyrics from The Climb from Miley Cyrus.

The song had been playing on and on over the radio recently and as I sit back and listened, I can't help but relate to it.

.....and remisnisce over the struggles that I have been facing (and still am facing) day to day.

.....reminds me that life is a never-ending rotating wheel, that despite best efforts...there are up's and downs.

......and that failing is part of life and there is no harm in failing once or twice.

Obviously there are decisions that I have regretted in making over the past couple of years, and there are also times when I believe that I have somehow run out my lifetime supply of luck. But then I suppose that I should have more faith in God and things that really matters, like my family, and be grateful with what I have at the moment.

At least I am not starving. I have a roof above my head. I still have time and chances to make amends and retribution.

I suppose a little step will go a long way. And I am taking baby steps towards improvement, and hoping my very best that this baby steps will one day be something big.

And as for the rest, I am holding on to the faith to the All-Mighty. Maybe it'll take me sometime to get back on my feet. I might not understand now why things happen this way, but then maybe some day I can look back and appreciate it better.

Night folks. Have a good one.

4 comments:

noneedtoknowwhoiam said...

Miley Cyrus is not so bad..
Boley layan la...

Salam kenal...

Zuraida said...

Dear noneedtoknowwhoiam,

yeah. surprisingly her songs are slightly mature for her age, and to think that she wrote most of it!!!

salam kenal juga.

*smile*

mylife said...

babe, keras itu doesnt meant, u re not breathing... tp aku dah imagine, ko buat crow pose lepas tuh tak leh gerak... u're stuck in the position... maybe sbb kegigihan yg terlampau or maybe just because, ko tak leh gerak dah... hiks...

welcome back...

shasha said...

hmm...yg nyata aku kagum dgn kamu!!!