Friday, April 24, 2009

A convenient way to ship back purchases from US!!!!

Aku sangat teruja...

*okeh, my brain is awake now. Now I know that shopping can actually wake me up instantly*

I was from RedMummy's blog and I found out that there is a shipping service that acutally gives us a US address (so that we can deliver online purchases to that address) and later ship the stuff back to Malaysia!!!!

woohoo....

Abis la lepas ni duit kering tiap-tiap bulan.

Note : Link to RedMummy's entry on VSHubs.

Apa lagi kawan2 shopaholicku......terjahla!

3 comments:

shasha said...

hohoho...bole shopping tak hingat nih...

Nana said...

wahhhh soooo goood! Nanti bila balik malaysia I soo can order stuff from America .. eh ebay boleh ke??????? hehehe!

Zuraida said...

shasha,

yeah, betul2....

nana,
i rasa semua tempat boleh la, sebab dia macam delivery address je kan, macam our own PO Box!