Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fashionista on Red Carpet....

*pics courtesy of my forever undying paparazzi - GoogleImage*

Fiza from SolelyMyLife wanted to know what I wore for red carpet, so I got pics from my papparazzi of the gown I had for the night...

*SJP - I love her gown, but I don't have a waist the size of a 10 inch rims...hahahaha...so she get to be the belle princess, bummer*

Point to note : Harus lebih gigih berdiet. All bthis red carpet dresses is not for the average joe's and the faint-hearted. Its not made so it will fit the person who wears it, its the other way round... get it???

*nanti mula la ada yang beli walker letak kat ofis macam dalam Bride Wars tu ..... nasib baik aku ada meja je, takde bilik sendiri...heheheeh*

Anyhow....

I surely wow'ed the crowd with this attire.....

*Inspired by Miley Cyrus's red carpet gown*

Love the cleavage showing off. hahahahahaah! And since it emphasize on the cleavage, it leaves little to shout about my extra flabs well-hidden under the over-flowwing tresses....

Again...standing ovation.

I'm my own princess for a night....woot!

Still excited to find the dress for my Friday fling soon to happen.

*smile*

4 comments:

mylife said...

i love the second gown! so much... tanteknyer... tp again, tantek pada si pemakai dlm gambar lah... kalau aku, harus cam sarung nangka puler... dahlah pendek... cis!...


p/s aiyooo, y so small the waist... cam malnourished jer... silap pusing sket, leh patah tak?

Zuraida said...

babe,
nampak kecik waist dia sebab dia letak high waisted betul2 bawah breast la, then flowing tresses, so hide the tummy....

shasha said...

hoh...love miley cyrus's dress...cantik~~

SJ said...

i love the 2nd one.

*berangan jap. picturing myself in the dress*