Friday, April 3, 2009

Holla, who wants to be my gym buddy????

I think I need motivation to frequent the gym more. Exercising is just plain boring without a partner, and even when you have so much determination to do so, after a while when the interest and zest fade away there's no one there to pull you back against skipping it (over-and-over again).

Trust me.

Take me for instance. I skip gym for a lot of reasons. Monday blues on Mondays, hate the yoga class on Tuesdays, movies on Wednesdays, meeting up my girls on Thurdays....and of course, the classic "wippee, it Friday Night and it's time to party!!!!" excuse on Fridays....

*oops!*

When all I do is curl up in bed.

*I can put the blame on SpaQ2 as well....now that SpaQ2 has concluded hidup ni rasa kosong dan tak bermakna.....sigh....

Hahahahaahahha!

That will NEVER happen if I have a dedicated gym buddy.

Anyways, ever since Britney turn from zero-in to hero-in and lost most of her weight gain from all the stress/trauma/drama in her life for her Circus Tour, I can't but help but think that....

I CAN DO IT TOO!!!!IF BRITNEY COULD LOSE WEIGHT AND BE HOT, SO CAN I!

*alamak, moto sangat vain*

Whatever.

And so they say that she took tonnes of pills, have a personal trainer that cost a bomb (and a million miles away), Britney, like any normal human being.....


*still have to hit the gym!!!!!*

Yeah, kena exercise jugak!

And her gym buddy bukan calang-calang orang okay.....its.....


*Hayden Panettiere - from Heroes*

Hayden pun bersenam!!!!

Sigh.

I suppose its not only a trend these days, unless you make it a way of life jangan harap la nak dapat the svelte body. Even celebrities and hot momma's like Eva Longoria and Jennifer Lopez sweat it out to shed the fat and keep in shape....


*this is sooo not a good example. Have a sundae after gym....wth? so lucky!!!!*

*Jennifer Lopez keeping it real with her oversized sunnies - so if you hate the gym clothes you're in just match it will cool shades...heheheheh!*

Okay, back to me!

Not that I can't make my own gym friends. Because I rarely go to the gym then not many people see my face around, so macam orang pun macam tak tegur I.

Ngeh ngeh ngeh. Phatetic excuse. Let's try again.

I don't know. I understand that people don't go to gym to talk. So most of the people my age just did their workout and left. Tinggal auntie2 je yang selalu hangout borak-borak and all.....

Sigh.

So dengan muka tak malunya I nak tanya....

Anyone do go to Celebrity Fitness @ OU? Mahu jadi gym buddy I?

We can help each other...hahahaah...wink wink....

* I don't mind giving a helping hand.....*

P/s : Liza, ko nak exercise ngan aku weekend weekend kan? Apa kata u enroll? Ajak Farah sekali...muahahahahhahaaha!

On the flipside, eventhough I'm not a gym bug I am definitely a fan of.....

*well, u have to take your clothes off!!!!so sexy!!!! *

Woohoo!

It's Friday so have a good one!

*Now that you all know my Friday excuse, tak de excuse la tak pergi gym hari ni kan???

9 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

hahahahahahahaha! aku nak ajak ko brisk walk aje la babe, bukan exercise kat gym..

Zuraida said...

oh sama la tu...
version brisk walk aku siap ada TV kat gym tu.
kalau buat hari ahad tengahari boleh tengok CSI.

hahahahahahah...

shasha said...

ala babe...i dah enroll kat one world hotel punya gym...huhuhu...

mylife said...

wah! semangat tgk ko nih dah zue... awat lah opis aku tak kat OU? ahahahaha, excuse kah?

Zuraida said...

shasha....

nape enrol sana???

*gym hotel boleh enrol ke?*

kita kat tempat yang sama, tapi masih tak boleh pergi sama2....

sigh.

shasha said...

murah saja..IBMer pun ramai kat sana...tuh yg enroll tuh...

Zuraida said...

fieza,
mah la meh la....hahaha

shasha,
iyoko?sangat tak adil....diorang tak de pun offer kpmg"ians.

sigh.

Princessa said...

I sooo need a gym buddy....but we are million miles away....:(

I respect u boleh burn the 600 cals...bilalah i boleh camtu..

anyway,keep up the good work..and I in the meantime will abandon the gym until I find my gym buddy..(hehe..padahal alasan!)

Zuraida said...

Princessa,

u kat mana??? Balik la jadi gym buddy I!!!!