Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Looking good....

Parcel ini tiba semalam from kebaya chantek.


I bought a kebaya from her and surprisingly within a day dah sampai. I am so happy. Lepas ni boleh hantar to tailor, hopefully it can be ready by next week sebab nak pakai pergi wedding Syafiq...

Sigh.

*tak sabarnye, macam aku pulak nak kawin*

I received an FB message earlier this morning inviting to a party on the 24th. Oh, sudah lama tak pergi party, rasa bersemangat pulak.

I gave her a call and so the conversation goes...

E : Babe, u still haven't told me your story yet.
Me : What story?
E : Your story, why you cancelled.
Me : OMG. Its like light years ago. Anyway, to come to think of it is so ironic. Last time I teman u ambil baju kawin you, now, u boleh teman i pulak, coz mine is still at the tailor's....

*dejavu sekejap*


E : Oh my, macam bad luck pulak?

Hahahaahaha! No such thing babe. Maybe its for the best. You bring only joy and happiness to me and yeah, your right, singles must go out and have fun.....

That's why I have plans next Friday people!!!!!

I am so excited. To come to think of it after I cleared my closet for my sister, I have nothing to wear for a night out so I suppose.....

Its time to shop!!!!

I was thinking of something sexy like this......

*can i pull this off? pic courtesy of Cat's Whiskers*

I even asked Komala out for a dress hunt (okey, boleh beli satu saje, but still kena cari the right dress kan?) and it will be fun fun fun.

Will surely blog about it! Tak sabarnya!

Ok, I have another presentation to attend to today in exactly 10 minutes. Now that I am not presenting I hope I won't be one of the skeletons left dusty on the seat at the end of the day.

4 comments:

~LIZA~ said...

oh the dress!! cantiknyaaaaa..

Zuraida said...

yeah...

i dah termimpi - mimpi dah ni....

hahahahah.

kalau cantek fittingnye nak jugak aku grab satu.

mylife said...

amboi, pandai carik reason to shop eh!... hehehehe... the dress sgt chantek tp body ku tak canthek nak pakai... huhhuhuhhu


by the way, u've been awarded... sila amik kat blog aku ye... tenkiu

shasha said...

huhuhu...enjoy babe..enjoy!!...u deserve it!!!