For 9 F*ing days!
*berlagu McD tu....tadatatata!!!!!I'm Loving It!*
Haruslah banyak benda nak kena buat kan, so to NOT FORGET the things that should be done before fleeing the country (chewah, ada bunyi macam jetsetter tak?), I am crossing out things I should clear to have a fuss free holiday.
1. Change MONEY!!!! - harus. Sabtu nak pi money changer.
2. Get ole2
- ubat Tito Jun - checked!
- serunding for my auntie's - checked
- baju2 Bailey - belum beli lagi!!!!Beli after work.
3. Buat laundry!!!! - checked!
4. Pack my bags! - hmmmmm, partly checked. Dah keluarkan my red moc croc Guess bag! *phewh, berpinar2 mata orang kat luggage waiting area itu nantio drooling over it* and tengah contemplate whether I should bring my Dome moc crog Guess luggage bag as well.....won't it be too much? Banyak sangat sampai nampak cam nak pindah???
And I have to make sure I pack 2 bags so that I'll be Ho Chi Minh ready. Heheheeheh.
5.To set aside the accessories for the travel. Walaupun baju biasa harus nampak uber chic with my headbands, bracelets and super sexy plunging necklaces!
6. Make sure Bailey picks me up - checked!
*kalau dia lupa I'm twittering him next!*
7. Call up the rest of the cousins to entertain me - checked! and made sure my shopping cousin, Chico, clears his schedule for my blogshop shopping hunt.....huhu...can't wait!
8. To choose the shoes to bring along. 1 stilleto, 1 walking shoe and 1 flip flops!
9. Toilettries, jangan lupa. I'm not bunking at hotels that give out freebies.
10. Shopping list - Cik Kiah nak baju LaCoste, Zie nak fridge magnet, Kak Sarah nak chunky belts and bracelets, and lots and lots of dried mango.
Cukup duit kah???
11. Ang pau wedding Syafiq on Saturday.
And all of this must be done by...... mostly today. Coz tomorrow's Friday and guess what, besides Syafiq's wedding on saturday, I have 2 parties to go!!!
*oh my, malam sabtu tak boleh tido dowh. Flight aku pukul 7 am, pukul 5am dah kena ada kat LCCT*
ITS GONNA BE GREAT! i CAN'T WAIT!
*Crossing my fingers and hopefully gaji masuk cepat2. lagi banyak duit lagi baguih kan?*