Thursday, April 9, 2009

Okay, I am definitely awake now....

My hands and feet dah sejuk ala frozen kat kutub utara dah.

I.AM.DEFINITELY.NERVOUS!

Dah lama tak buat public speaking nih. The last time was during an interview for admission to PwC, and that was like in 2002 ok.....lightyears ago.

Teringat lagi topic dia, agak easy and straightforward......"If you are an object, what are you? Describe yourself".

I can't remember what I was. It was surely a lame one.

Ok, let's not ramble nonsense.

*Note : Aku mula naik gila when ppl starts reminding me that I'm suppose to go first. Eerk!

7 comments:

f.i.e.z.a said...

good luck! :)

Shmea said...

good luck kak zue! u can do it! :))

Mrs LVoe said...

im nervous too dear. lucky my job xde presentation lagi ;-)

Zuraida said...

babes.....

timo kasih for the support!!!!!

xoxo

zewt said...

if u can do it before... i am sure u can do it again! :)

mylife said...

babe, citer la apa kebendanyer yg ko nak jadi as an object in 2002 tuh... sure menarik... hahahahha

Zuraida said...

zewt,

back then it was to an audience of 5 and I really wanted to be hired....so I rambled non-stop and smiled.

*plus half the panel was male and I was about 15kg's lighter and hot...hahahaha

fieza,
kalau aku ingat la apa dia boleh la, masalahnya dah lopa....